How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17287 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

What would your dream update include? (Name 3 things!)

Name 3 things that would be added in your Dream Update! 3 changes, or vehicles. You get the point, it's not that hard :D My dream update for War Thunder would include the following: 1: The introduction of the many many MANY missing armament and ordnance loadout options for all the aircrafts, as well as historically accurate ammo belts (Where's my Japanese and German HE rounds for their MG's?!). 2: Much more detailed damage model for both aircrafts and tanks. Tank armor is very trolly sometimes, and stuff like tracks and sights can just eat shells that they simply shouldn't, aswell as the troll bounces. For aircrafts especially, I'd love to see more detailed damage models. While they are decent, I miss the variety of damage that can be done in something like the IL-2 Sturmovik series. 3: The reduction of the BR spread to 0,7. At least for tanks.. Come on Gaijin! Please! EDIT: Guys please, try to narrow it down to three things! This is not a ranting topic, this is for discussing what three things you think is most important! -Regards!

14 december 2017 20:13 11

To comment you have to be logged in!