How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17286 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

The game itself is good. The people on the other hand..

So I'm sitting here just trying to do the tasks and I'm just wondering why my team doesn't have the mental capacity to capture any points. It makes me wonder whether they're even allowed to brush their teeth because they might risk swallowing their toothpaste with how stupid they play. If it weren't for all of that, I would definitely be enjoying myself. Thoughts?

9 february 2020 13:03 11

They may actually be bots.

11 february 2020 04:26 11

I know about the bots in-game and it's easy to tell just by the username.

11 february 2020 13:23 11

People don't necessarily want to focus on the objective. It may be what is needed to win the game, but what if they don't care, if they find the objective unfun ? (don't tell me that in this case they should play another game. No other game will have the same gameplay, even if that's a similar one. And I'm talking about gameplay, but actually even the sounds can play a big role)

Also, keep in mind that if your teammates don't focus on the objectives, neither will the opposite team. Actually, if you focus on the objective, you'll tend to win much more often.

"Yeah but since others don't focus the objective, they keep chasing me"
    That's part of the game. When I think "War Thunder" I personally think "planes", so let's take as an example the objective where you have to destroy gound units to win. The goal isn't all about destroying ground units. You're also supposed to defend allied ground units, and for that, you need to chase other planes.
    A player that really works towards the objective will do either or both of these :
    – use a bomber to focus ground units, and use the turrets to defend against fighters
    – use a fighter to take down other planes, and occasionally destroy ground targets. And it doesn't even have to always be bombards. Taking down fighters helps defending allied bombards, which helps destroying ground targets.

11 february 2020 14:26 11

You will always find players like that no matter what game. It's bound to happen when you are matched with randoms instead of understanding a strategy you all work towards.
    @Azkunki here offers great tips on how to avoid that and win!

12 february 2020 07:05 11

yeah I agree, you can tell who is real and who is not by usernames

13 february 2020 01:02 11

To comment you have to be logged in!