Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

WE WANT OUR STUFF BACK

WE WANT COMPENSATION FOR WHAT YOU STOLE FROM US

27 april 2024 09:20 1628

AND WE'RE TALKING BIG COMPENSATION - THE DAILY AND WEEKLY LOGIN BONUSES LOST FROM BEING FROGS, THE WEEKLY 100 SG STOLEN FOR BEING TOADS, THE ARTICLES REJECTED BY TROLLERS THAT STAFF HAS IGNORED DESPITE MULTIPLE PLEAS FOR HELP, THE VOTING SYSTEM THAT RARELY PAID WHAT IT PROMISED, THE COMPLETED OFFERS THAT NEVER GAVE THEIR REWARDS DESPITE PROOF BEING SUBMITTED, THE RIGGED CHESTS THAT ALWAYS GAVE THE CHEAPER PRIZES. WE'RE TALKING AT LEAST THOUSANDS OF SG PER ACCOUNT.

27 april 2024 10:20 1628

yeah your right we need too much new staff these days i realy love this site and i realy need many support as how to level up fast

1 may 2024 23:21 1628

oh man thats so sad

2 may 2024 11:24 1628

guys I always do that tasks like answering questions and stuff but ıt NEVER gives me anything. I dont think Its about the website cuz I have tried other websites too does anyone know what I can do about this?

3 may 2024 14:45 1628

big problem is 0 support. no place to msg if you need help lol. im getting alot of "didnt make new account" errors on game quest completions... games like tanki ive never heard of before let alone played a second time xD also i have 6 rewards just sitting there "processing" ****. getting so dumb. promote the site, collect over 60k and you cant even get your rewards . even a 1.99 steam game reward has been pending for 5 days now xD its a random throw away game... how long that take>!?!?!?!

5 may 2024 01:13 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!