Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Top 10 Minecraft Modpacks

Are you tired of the same old Minecraft gameplay? Do you want to spice up your Minecraft world with something new and exciting? Well, look no further! We've compiled a list of the top 10 best Minecraft mod packs for 2023 that will bring a whole new level of fun and adventure to your Minecraft experience. 

From adding new dimensions to enhancing gameplay mechanics, these mod packs offer something for every kind of player. So whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting, you’d have an amazing time exploring and discovering new worlds with these fantastic Minecraft mod packs!

10. Create above and beyond

Experience an epic journey from Minecraft's humble terrains to the vast expanse of space with Create: Above and Beyond - a modpack that introduces a dose of technological magic to your Minecraft adventures.

Start small by scavenging and crafting tiny components that will ultimately lead to powerful machines, providing you with an unprecedented edge in Survival Mode. With around 50 awe-inspiring inventions to create, you'll be well on your way to reaching for the stars. As you progress, you'll construct a supercomputer for your spacecraft, fine-tuning your final designs until the exhilarating moment of takeoff.

With tantalizing choices and an ultimate goal, this mod offers a sandbox within a sandbox that will keep you hooked.

9. Better Minecraft

If you crave something new, but don't want to deviate away too much from the original Minecraft formula, then the Better Minecraft ModPack is for you! 

There are five new dimensions to explore, complete with quests and unique bosses, dungeons, and mobs to take on.

And that's not all, with Xaero's World Map and Minimap, you'll never get lost again. And for those who love to farm, the mod pack offers new crops, food, and decorative blocks. 

With over 210 mods, the Better Minecraft Mod Pack is the ultimate way to experience vanilla Minecraft like never before.

8. Shattered Ring

Enter the world of Shattered Ring, a modpack inspired by the hit game Elden Ring, where new challenges await. Test your combat skills with an all-new combat system and dozens of new intimidating enemies to face. Explore a brand new world, filled with hundreds of points of interest waiting to be discovered, just like in Elden Ring.

Uncover unique and interesting loot, as many of the systems you have come to understand in Minecraft have been overhauled. With revamped gameplay systems and much more, Shattered Ring is the perfect modpack for those who crave an exciting new adventure.

But be warned; just like Elden Ring, this modpack doesn’t give you an easy victory; you’ll have to earn it.

7. Tekkit 2

The Tekkit Minecraft modpack has been a fan favorite for years due to its advanced machinery and pipe systems. Meanwhile, the Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons modpack will have you exploring mysterious dungeons and embarking on thrilling adventures. 

With Tekkit 2, you'll get the best of both worlds, with a mix of classic and new mods to create the ultimate experience. Like our first pick, Tekkit is also a very technical mod, and people who love building Redstone contraptions will have a blast.

6. Advent Of Ascension

Advent of Ascension is like the granddaddy of Minecraft mods - it's huge! This behemoth of a mod has so much content that it could keep you busy for days on end. There are 21 different dimensions to explore, each with their own unique blocks, mobs, and items. 

Whether you're mining ores, discovering hidden structures, or battling mobs with special abilities, there's always something to keep you engaged. It's the ultimate adventure for any Minecraft player who's looking for a challenge and an immersive experience.

5. Cobblemon

Looking for a Pokémon mod that seamlessly integrates into Minecraft? Look no further than Cobblemon! With a focus on community contributions and open-source code, Cobblemon is designed to be the best Pokémon mod for everyone. 

Catch, battle, level up, and evolve your favorite generation 1 Pokémon (and some from later generations too!) using the Pokémon Showdown! engine. 

Plus, with animations for each Pokémon and the ability to build and break during battles, you'll truly feel like a Pokémon trainer. With support for custom variations and both Fabric and Forge, Cobblemon is the ultimate Pokémon mod for Minecraft and way better than Pixelmon as the Pokemon fit the blocky theme of the Minecraft world.

4. Astropolis

Astropolis is the perfect modpack for all you space adventurers out there! This quest-based mod will take you on a thrilling journey through the galaxies, asteroids and planets to ultimately make your way back to earth. With new mods, blocks, machines and features, you'll have endless opportunities to explore the great beyond.

3. Sevtech Ages Of The Sky

SevTech: Ages of the Sky is all about long-term progression with a purpose, providing you with an immersive experience that keeps you engaged for hours on end. It follows the vanilla advancement system, unlocking new "ages" and discovering a multitude of mods as you progress.

SevTech introduces unique mechanics such as hidden ore, dynamically hidden items and recipes, and even new mobs that appear as you progress.

2. RL Craft

If you're looking for a Minecraft experience that's equally thrilling and terrifying, RLCraft might be just what you need. With over 160 mods bundled together, this modpack is not for the faint of heart. 

RLcraft creates a world where the dangers are constant, and the stakes are high. Featuring mythical creatures like dragons and sea monsters, you'll need to be both a survivalist and an adventurer to make it through.

And when we say it’s tough, we really mean it. You won’t survive a day in this mod if you don’t know what you’re doing.

1. Dawn Craft

After scouring the mod scene, we've found the diamond: Dawn Craft. This mod is beyond epic, so much so that the title should have included the word "epic" in it. The level of craftsmanship is mind-blowing, with an endless array of quests and side missions to embark on. 

What's more, the mobs and bosses you'll encounter are anything but mundane, and the legendary boss battles are nothing short of spectacular. The creators have truly hit the nail on the head in delivering what RPG fans crave. 

Plus, with a Souls-like combat system that's notoriously challenging to execute in Minecraft's blocky world, Dawn Craft is the top pick for anyone seeking a medieval RPG-like adventure.

Where can I find modded Minecraft servers?

There are lots of modded servers out there for all sorts of mods some of the biggest include PokeSaga, PokeFind and various others for the popular modpack Pixelmon! This is a useful website to find a list of Modded Minecraft Servers, where you can join and play with other players!

23 september 2023 23:40 1625

cool minecrtaft mods

9 october 2023 11:08 1625

in my opinion, it's all right

19 october 2023 14:18 1625

The Resource Packs are good!

5 december 2023 12:17 1625

Cool its nice and funny :D

6 december 2023 16:37 1625

i think there very cool, and i like it.

7 december 2023 08:49 1625

I used the mods and it rlly good for gameplay

9 december 2023 20:40 1625

i actually play cobblemon lol

12 december 2023 03:02 1625

thank you. I will use it

16 december 2023 16:24 1625

guess i should try some of these

16 december 2023 23:31 1625

Thank you for this information

27 december 2023 10:58 1625

oh cool! I will definetly try some of them out, only if my computer can handle them haha

8 february 2024 16:06 1625

I Like 3 type of mod

11 february 2024 08:18 1625

I wanted to play with my friends on a modded server, so I started searching on the internet. I came across this website https://top-mc-servers.net/type/minecraft-modded-servers, where you can find a lot of modded servers. I can recommend them, they have a great team.

20 april 2024 15:29 1625

you can find those minecraft modes from curse forge

20 april 2024 19:02 1625

I like the shaders pack which is also available for mc mobile

21 april 2024 07:21 1625

i love minecraft! lol

23 april 2024 16:36 1625

minecrafts pretty good but vics mw2 is in my heart

23 april 2024 20:39 1625

i love minecolonies

24 april 2024 21:07 1625

these mods look great