Register Download
    Earnweb QR

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17307 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

The Issue with Gamehag's Delivery of earnings and quest timer resets.

I have been questing hard on Gamehag this week Since I learned about it.
    In that week,
    I have had multiple quest reset there timers after the initial timer of 7 hours was completed to then get another 7 hours so I would only get 1 quest for a specific task completed in an entire 14 hours.
    So to complete war thunder or world of warships it was 14 hrs+ 14 hrs+ 14 hrs.
    Total of 52 hours to complete a quest that should take no longer than a day.
    My earnings from anything even a random CD key it's been almost 3 days still not delivered is this place legit or what cause all I see is shady stuff happening such as timers resetting and earnings taking an extreme amount of time to deliver just curious does anyone else wait this long for there earnings.
    I would like to take part in some paid offers But I am cautious because of all of the resets and delays the last few days.
    Like some of these offers cost 25 quid deposits 50 quid deposits and if they can't even pay out any of those rewards within a reasonable time frame it isn't worth wasting a week or two to complete quests and get earnings it really isn't viable in comparison to other earning websites.
    Why is it taking multiple days to complete a quest for a single game then to wait a further 3 days to a week for earnings .
    Also can't contact gamehag for support as it's an automated bot process that does not let you get a single word in.
    I then found that gamehag have this weird thing if you buy VIP you get faster support so essentially support is paywalled behind VIP.
    So if you're looking for support don't you're wasting time unless you buy VIP just to get an update on what is going on.
    I feel like I wasted 3-4 days for nothing but waiting,
    I will approach War Thunder and World of Warships support to see what is going on with these offers.
    If anyone can confirm if it usually takes this long to get any earnings like steam keys vouchers whatever.
    Add me I'm open for conversation.
    I spewed this out but I will make a video on my channel later and link it here for more context.

3 september 2023 23:34 11

To comment you have to be logged in!