Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Fortnite: A battle royale game

How I started playing the Fortnite battle royale game.

Fortnite is a battle royale game. If you are unfamiliar with the meaning of battle royale, let me tell you what does it mean. It means, that a certain amount of people are fighting until only one remains. In the case of Fortnite a hundred people are thrown into a map to fight each other until one gains the victory royale.

When I first heard about Fortnite it was not as popular, as it is today. My friend told me about it, because he and his friend played together. The game is free to play. He asked me to come play with them. I was like alright, let's have some fun playing a multiplayer game, so I created an Epic Games account, downloaded and installed the game.

The first match we played was of course a squad game. Unfortunately we did not win the game, but I really liked it because it was fun. Then my friend explained the game to me in more depth. The battle royale can be played in Solo, Duo and Squad mode. The game also has a battle royale and a save the world mode. Only the battle royale is free. Then he told me about the battle pass which was completely new to me. It has a hundred levels, and you can get a gift at certain levels for free or you can buy the battle pass, then you can get a gift at each level. The best rewards were the skins. You can complete certain challenges to get them. Unlike my friend and his friend I did not buy the battle pass because I was not interested getting the skins. I played with the default skins, which were chosen by the game automatically for each match. Many people underestimated those player with the default skins. They players referred to them as "no skins". First I did not understand why does it matter what kind of skin you have, but then I realized it shows to your opponents how much you played with the game, so you must be experienced in it, therefore you will be a though opponent and will put up a good fight.

I have to say I was not good at the game at first, which is to be expected from a beginner. Although I liked the idea of the building, it was hard for me. My friend suggested to me to watch youtube videos about it. I forgot to mention that I joined the game at season 3. At each season the game had a new battle pass and new skins. But what else were in the game at the time? So after you are thrown into a map from the flying bus, which is called the battle bus, you can land at certain cities or buildings to get weapons. Also each player has a hundred shield point beside the hundred health point. You can drink shield potions to get shield. There are small potions, which give you 25 point and there are shield potions reffered to as big potions by the players, which can give you 50 point to your shield. All in all, I really liked the game and played with my friends or alone whenever I had the time.

19 july 2023 23:33 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!