Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Why a quest in star conflict is denied

I downloaded this game through this channel, and I completed the game with the same credentials(email and password) as this website. But somehow, I got denied because I didn't create a new account in the game. Somebody explain to me what the **** is that!

13 april 2023 19:40 1628

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It seems like most of these games require you to create a brand new account to perform the quests / get the rewards. Did you check to see if that was a requirement of the game?

14 april 2023 23:27 1628

In this case, I just didn't need to create a new account. the procedure was just so simple. All I needed was the same email as this website and the same username to this website. There should be a clear indication in the quests posted on this website perhaps!

14 april 2023 23:42 1628

In this case, I just didn't need to create a new account. the procedure was just so simple. All I needed was the same email as this website and the same username to this website. There should be a clear indication in the quests posted on this website perhaps!

15 april 2023 03:32 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!