Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

The Basics of Valorant

Valorant is a worldwide phenomenon, but looking at going into the game? This is your article. Valorant is a team-based 5v5 FPS Shooter. With many agents, with their own roles, many guns, single fire, or auto, and many maps, you can bet each and every match is going to be a fun-filled match-up. But how do you play, and who? Here's your info!

BO7DEthx7xdQlBcYxpk7z9YlqeCDYN.jfif
    Valorant is an agent-based shooter with many types of agents, with 4 main roles.

Initiators: An Initiator is a player who will enter the map first, usually with flares and other utilities to help gain sight from the enemies. These players enter guns blazing trying to kill any enemies who are on the frontlines of the site.

Duelist: This is the main role, with it having the most characters and usually, the most amount of people playing. It is a fun role where the main point is to get kills and rise to the top of the in-game leaderboard. It is a very important role, and if done well, can get 5 kills in one round.

Sentinel: Sentinels are site holders, that can place down utility and hold down a site from enemies getting in. Characters like Chamber is a sentinel, which is known for being able to teleport peak, which is known as an overpowered topic. They are very strong characters, and played well can decimate a team.

Controller: Controllers are one of the most important players in valorant, as they are key to entering site. They have smoke mainly and can be very strong if used right. (I am an Astra main, who is a controller, so I may have a slight bias.)

Now, after you have learned what type of character type you want, now it's time to choose which character you want.

If you are new to the game, you will not have all the characters unlocked, but here are the ones you will have unlocked:

Jett, Phoenix, Brimstone, Sage, Sova.

But you can unlock more for free by grinding, or do it fast by buying them.

The other characters are:

Cypher, Killjoy, Chamber, Breach, Skye, KAY/O, Fade, Viper, Omen, Astra, Raze, Reyna, Yoru, Neon.

Each character is good in their own way, but some are differently stronger than others. 

There are also lots of maps, like:

Bind, Breeze, Haven, Split, Ascent, Icebox, Breeze, Fracture, Pearl, and more!

Now, after we have talked about all the things on the map, now it's time to tell you HOW to play the game.

Each game is a 5v5 match, where each player picks their own agent. You will either play as attacker or defender, so let me tell you how to play attacker. One member of your team will pick up a bomb, and you must buy a gun. In the first round, you will buy a pistol, but for most of every round after you will have to buy a gun.

Then you must also buy abilities. You will have to buy each ability except for one, and if you don't use the ability you can use it next round.

Then you must plant the bomb. Go to site, watch for enemies, plant the bomb, defend the spike, or kill everyone else on the map, but you'll need teammates for that.

Games go up from first to 13, and you must win by two, leading to some crazy overtime.

That seems like that most of what you'll need to know for the game, so go download it and have some fun!MwHUaC3ciiReuWvoqbbq25Kuxe7Ozr.jfif

2 february 2023 13:00 1625

As someone who's played a lot of Valorant, I think this guide does a great job of explaining the basics for beginners. The game has a high skill ceiling, but once you get the hang of it, it can be incredibly rewarding. And speaking of rewards, have you tried playing real money pokies on this source? It's a great way to add some excitement to your gaming experience and potentially win big. Of course, it's important to always gamble responsibly and within your means. But if you're looking for some added thrills, give it a try!

20 february 2023 14:17 1625

i quit from online games but i still love this game

25 december 2023 19:05 1625

i heard valorant is only for sweats

1 january 2024 12:13 1625

Makes me want to play valorant

1 january 2024 12:37 1625

Yea Ima Go Play Sum Valorant Later Cuz Of This Article

27 january 2024 22:12 1625

Valo is honestly one of the games that I didn't gave up playing 😅 its a really good game

7 february 2024 08:51 1625

Personally Valorant is a good game and thankyou for the suggestion buddy.

8 february 2024 08:38 1625

i already knew them, but good to see them again

8 february 2024 16:03 1625

yoru is so underrrated hero tbh

15 february 2024 15:13 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!