Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Soul gems? How do you aquire gems fast?

help topic

25 october 2022 09:32 1628

I just registered now so I have no idea maybe find another thread where it is explained that Misty is not a fan of fast-gaining SG as I noticed in the tutorial.

25 october 2022 14:38 1628

I'm new as well but I've noticed a good payout on surveys. Try surveys.

26 october 2022 00:21 1628

I still here buy still did not know what to do even I can not download ???? the games

26 october 2022 14:14 1628

what is the best way to go about earning gems on task without taking too long on each game?

27 october 2022 01:14 1628

i turned into a frog because can't get any SGs

27 october 2022 05:11 1628

I need help answering this do anyone have tips

28 october 2022 09:30 1628

Surveys are good in terms of experience and amount of SG but you have to be patient. I find that a lot of the time my profile is not what the researchers are looking for, but every now and then I get lucky. TV Zone is a bit boring, but you can get up to 100SG a day. Log in daily for 5SG and everyday for a week gets you a 20SG bonus too.

11 november 2022 03:10 1628

Step 1. Fly to the nearest European country.
    Step 2. Buy a house.
    Step 3. Buy necessities.
    Step 4. Buy a brand new gaming chair and also a very expensive pc.
    Step 5. Create a new account.
    Step 6. Complete quest
    and bOOM you can make lots of SGs in no time
    or if you really want to make it easy for yourself follow these 3 easy steps.
    Step 1. Get a job
    Step 2. Buy SG
    Step 3. See your beautiful SGs shining like diamonds.

There is no such thing as easy money. You can try gambling but it's too much of a risk. You can try websites that pays money for your time but I can tell you it's not any better. Your time have so much more value than any money you can get in this world. I can say this because I have spent months of my life trying to earn SGs here, I even tried to make a YouTube channel but, I realized that I am not interested in any of that.
    I strongly suggest that you find what you truly love and make yourself a better person by using this time to read books, learn something new, making new friends and making meaningful relationships.

Before you judge me, I would like to take this opportunity to say that you can ignore my message. This is not meant for everybody and I'm simply writing this for myself and other people who are just like me. This is just a reminder for myself whenever I feel the urge to come back here. I will change myself for the better and maybe you should too.

15 november 2022 06:31 1628

how do i get a free paysafecard code?

22 december 2022 14:32 1628

i think its much harder to gain xp than it is to gain sgs

22 december 2022 16:45 1628

After being on gamehag for a little bit. My personal opinion to keep from turning into a frog. Step on go to gamehag.com not on the app. Then go to the side menu. Next click on more. Scroll down until you see rate article. the payout is good and it will keep you from becoming a frog. Thanks for the comments.

10 january 2023 23:58 1628

I somehow haven’t received soul gems for rating articles. Is this normal?

11 january 2023 04:42 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!