• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

How to make an aesthetic Gacha Club character.

Hello! In this article I'm going to learn you how to make you OC in Gacha Club aesthetic in eleven useful tips. Let's start!

1. Don't make the outline black.
    Instead, make the outline the color of the item you coloring, but slightly darker. This makes it look more natural and slightly softer. Especially use this tip when coloring hair!!

2. Look for inspiration for outfits on the internet.
    If you look up "aesthetic outfits" on Google, there's enough inspiration to make a whole closet of clothes for you OC! When you find something you like, go to Gacha Club and base your OC's outfit on what you found.

3. Make the hair-do look natural.
    Don't give you character too little or too much hair, or unrealistic hair styles. Make the different hair parts match in style and line up. Thanks to the new adjust feature in Gacha Club, you can edit each hair part to your liking.

4. Don't be scared to use some bold colors.
    When you think of aesthetic colors your thoughts immediately go to soft or natural colors, when some neons could really make the outfit. Ofcourse, still make sure the color combination overall is still a valid color scheme.

5. Use the outline technique for irises and pupils.
    Make the pupils a slightly darker color than the irises, this makes the eyes look deeper and softer. Also, make the outlining a dark brown instead of black for a natural result.

6. Don't use too many accessories.
    Accessories can make the outfit, but if you add too many, they can also ruin it. Also make sure the accessories fit the outfit overall.

7. Give your OC a "aesthetic expression".
    Every OC has a different personality and taste, but not every personality matches aesthetics. For example, if you give your OC a mean expression, it could ruin the aesthetic you're going for.

8. Enable blinking and moving hair.
    Enabling this makes your OC look lighter and natural, since it would feel kind of strange when a person doesn't blink. This also makes the hair look wavy and shows that your OC is relatively close to a real human being.

9. Stay close to your own taste.
    Giving your OC an outfit based on your tastes and aesthetics will be A LOT easier than trying an aesthetic that you do not like. You can also try to remake clothes and outfits you have in real life.

10. Have fun!
    If making your OC makes you feel stressed or pressured, you will never like their design. Trust me, you will eventually like the way your OC looks if you take your time and take breaks between designing.

11. Look up tutorials on YouTube.
    Many Gachatubers make videos with Gacha hacks and tutorials, and I suggest you check them out!

Thank you for reading my article! If you have other questions, don't be afraid to contact me on Discord: InakeChan#6625.
    Have a nice day and good luck! c:

27 february 2021 19:25 1625

Thanks for the help!

3 march 2021 01:46 1625

I'll take this into consideration

3 march 2021 05:48 1625

gacha club is kind of disgusting. i hope they take it down

3 march 2021 11:10 1625

hello

4 march 2021 15:35 1625

how to earn gems fast

4 march 2021 15:35 1625