• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Ban for reporting posts?

I've got this twice now. Firstly I don't understand why I got it because I only report obviously spam posts and secondly I have no idea what I was actually banned from doing? Does anyone know?

5 november 2020 12:12 1628

hı you cool

5 november 2020 12:23 1628

Merhaba millet bugun sizlerle thecar patting

5 november 2020 19:34 1628

If you spam or report too much you must get it, it means you report some non-spam comments.

5 november 2020 19:59 1628

oh I see, I recently got banned from chatting, but I barley talk on this! and plus I usually only talk about Roblox or fortnite. I understand reporting spammers, but why me?

5 november 2020 22:33 1628

Is there some kind of limit on how much you can report? I maybe reported a lot of posts but there was a lot of spam and I don't believe I reported anything that wasn't spam.

6 november 2020 08:56 1628

@ghostish Since I joined Gamehag, I have never been banned for reporting posts.
    It doesn't really make a lot of sense to me because by reporting comments that violate the rules, you help the community a lot; you don't harm the community in any way.
    If you receive a ban, then it's most likely because you violated the rules in some way; reporting comments isn't a ban reason :)

And no, there's no limitation on how much comments you can report :D In the past, I have reported thousands of posts. From my experience, I wouldn't say that there's any kind of limitation.

If you receive a ban again, please, try to contact me through this group: Moderators Help

Regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

7 november 2020 10:24 1628

@t4tsumihyaku thanks for the response. Yes, when I first saw it I thought it a very odd reason to be banned, though I'm not entirely sure what the ban affected, but it showed up as a notification on both occasions with the wording "You were issued a ban for reporting posts. The blockade persists until [date]". I think on both occasions I did avoid reporting posts so that might have been what I was banned from doing, but from what I could tell it didn't affect anything else at least. I probably wouldn't have even noticed the ban if I didn't pay attention to my notifications.

I assumed from the wording of the notification that the ban was caused by reporting posts. I thought maybe it was a mistake, but nonetheless I was more careful about what I reported after that and got another ban, so I honestly don't know what I was doing wrong, and I don't want to continue doing whatever it was.

7 november 2020 11:27 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!