• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

VIP Runes - how do they exactly work?

Hello, everybody!

Today, we are going to talk about the VIP runes that exist on the platform since April 2020. Since not many people aren't aware of the way they work, I decided to make an advanced introduction to them (due to some very small changes).

Do you remember the New Discovery rune? Well, this rune was replaced with another one, which is called Magic Barrier. It's a rune that protects you from obtaining the frog form.

Magic Barrier

The rune will activate itself if you've completed an in-game task or if you've got a full-VIP membership.

If you want to create your own group, you have to have the Saewelo Rune activated. It's a rune that gives you the ability to make your own private group on the forum in exchange of 100 Soul Gems.

Saewelo Rune

You can receive this rune only if you've been a VIP member for three months!

Have you ever missed a special deal on the platform? I'm sure most of you did.
    Well, thanks to the Naudiz Rune, you won't miss a discount anymore! The rune grants a 10% rebate on any prize in the rewards store.

Note: You can use the discount on only one reward!

Naudiz Rune

You can receive this rune only if you've been a VIP member for four months.

Let's talk about Merlin's Rune. It's a rune that grants quick access to customer service.
    How does it work? After activating it, you get the special ability to contact Misty directly by clicking a special button that says I'm a VIP and I want to talk to Misty directly. Cool, right?

Merlin's Rune

You can receive this rune right after getting one month of VIP membership.

I bet many of you have seen any kind of advertisements on the forum, the articles & giveaways section, etc. Some people consider them annoying, and because of that, people would use AdBlock (or some other similar software) in order to stop their appearance.
    Well, say NO to AdBlock and meet the Eihwaz Rune! It's a rune that reduces the appearance of ads on the platform. I'd say it's a must-have!

Eihwaz Rune

You can get this rune directly subsequent to getting one month of VIP membership.

Do you want the Gamehag users to know more about yourself?
    Then the Scroll of Memory rune will help you for the purpose! The rune gives you the ability to set a custom note on your profile for 30 days.

Scroll of Memory

You can receive this rune right after getting one month of VIP membership.

Ha! Here comes my favorite rune...! The Experience Potion!
    Why is it my favorite rune? Cause this rune grants +50% more experience when gaining XP. It's useful to have this one if you want to advance to new levels faster ;)

Experience Potion

You can get this rune directly subsequent to getting one month of VIP membership.

Picture this; you purchase a prize you were saving up for years.
    However, it's preparation for dispatch could take at least 31 days.
    Well, now there's a way that you could get the prize you purchased much faster. Thanks to the Delivery Broom rune, you can get your favorite prizes prepared for dispatch much quicker than before.

Delivery Broom

You can receive this rune only if you've been a VIP member for five months.

Sincerely,
    t4tsumihyaku

30 august 2020 11:26 8411

To comment you have to be logged in!