How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Adding the ability to sort comments in articles

Greetings!
    I might have touched this topic superficially before, but let me just flesh it out.

As for the comments to articles in the PC-version of Gamehag, I found two little drawbacks. The first one is connected with a bug in loading comments, which can be duplicated if you click the "Show more" button several times, and it has already been discussed a bit. The second one that I would like to touch on is the impossibility of sorting these comments by date of creation or by popularity.

The absence of such sorting is somewhat inconvenient in at least two options:
    a) The user may not immediately find his comment on the article and he may think that the comment has been deleted;
    b) When someone copies and pastes other people's comments, it is difficult to find the original one from which the copies were made, and as a result, all comments can be marked as spam. There is a date for each comment, but you still have to determine it manually, and if you mark only one copy of such comment, it may be not quite comfortable for moderators to check such comments manually, too.

Therefore, I would like to make a suggestion related to this. The lack of comments sorting leads to their chaotic display, and order in this context would be quite nice to have.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

26 july 2020 12:04 8369

Great suggestion! It has been sent to the team for consideration.
    Locking thread. 🔒

27 july 2020 16:06 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!