Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

The need to clarify the playback steps of "Do you enjoy the prize?" offer performance

Good day! Today, when I received the key to the ordered game, I discovered a new function (or opportunity). It may have been there before, and I just didn't notice it, but nevertheless. The bottom line is that the user can leave feedback on the prize received, then write to Misty and receive the award. Or use the second option and leave a review on a third-party site.

Here is a link to the screenshot with what I mean: http://prntscr.com/tmfwbh

It would seem that everything is simple. However...
    Here are few points I'd like to clarify for future:

1. The link to the Fanpage leads to the Gamehag page on Facebook, and it is not entirely clear whether you need to write a private message to this account, or leave a comment, or something else.
    2. As for "get in touch with Misty", I would like to see the clarifying steps, that is, what items to choose when talking with "her". After all, this is essentially a bot with ready-made options for actions.
    3. I also need to clarify the button "Review us on Trustpilot" - do you need to write Misty later, or will the SG come some time after the publication of the review?

That is, to summarize, we need a little more explanation of the steps of playback, so that a) users would be more convenient and know what and how they need to do exactly; b) there wouldn't be many similar threads regarding this issue created on the forums; c) technical support wouldn't be disturbed much by tickets creating on the "wrong" issue.

Thank you for very much your help and have a wonderful day!

22 july 2020 11:18 8369

Thanks for your suggestion. I agree that the steps users should take should be added to the FAQ.

Anyways, to clarify your doubts, all you need to do is leave a preferrably positive review of Gamehag on Trustpilot. (You can leave negative reviews too if you'd like but I doubt Misty would send you SG after that)

Afterwards, chat with Misty and send her a screenshot/link to your review by going to:
    "I have a problem with the platform"> "Technical Problem" > "Other" and send the relevant links there.

Once you've done so you should see that 100SG has been manually credited to you.

If you have any further comments to add, feel free to do so. If not please lock the thread, else we will do so after 48 hours. 🔒

22 july 2020 18:49 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!