• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Helltaker - Review (plus a mini guide)

Have fun doing silly puzzles and gathering a harem full of demon gals!

The game is simple and fun, it doesn't take much to complete it and the story is quite entertaining. You are just a man who wakes up after a dream and suddenly wants a harem of Demon girls (It is quite an accurate description for most people, am I right? Shoosh, Yes I am :3).

You have to solve a lot of puzzles, they are quite challenging (SPOILER ALERT: The last one is even more hardcore). But besides that, it is a simple but awesome game about you solving puzzles to get Demon gals and add them to your harem.

I won't spoil you the fun. The game is completely free (So there are no excuses for you to not try it out!) and its highly rated, not to mention the artwork is quite amusing and well done.

There is a DLC for 9.99 $ if you're interested in the artwork (Like me) and the author's recipe for CHOCOLATE PANCAKES!.

My Personal Experience with Helltaker:

This part I'm going to focus on my person's experience. I have to admit that I had to watch a few guides, some puzzles were kinda hard and I'm not good with puzzles. So after trial and error (and a lot of dying included, mixed with 5ml of frustration and 25 mins of tutorials) I somehow managed to make it. Besides all of that. This is one of the best games I've played in a while. Normally, I'm not the type to play puzzle games. However, this game is an exception. The puzzles make you think but aren't impossible. In fact, if you beat puzzles in a certain way, you can unlock secrets. This alone gave the game replay-ability for me. Better yet, the art style and comedy are phenomenal. I had a load of laughs throughout my playthrough. I even bought the DLC to support the Devs and to get that sweet sweet pancake recipe and artwork of those cute demon ladies.

Walkthrough for the first 3 dungeons:
    2g6E5MaNTA6Rawuv2qiK4pniEkxSxX.jpg

I thought of making a full walkthrough, now I know that you could just find this on google and stuff, but for the sake of those who got bad internet connection here is a quick guide for the first 3 levels. This might not make any sense now, but for the sake of simplicity I will just write down the order of the keys and you will just type them like this was GTA: SA without asking ''why?'' deal? Deal.

Level I: Left, Down, Left, Left, Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Up, Up, Right, Right, Right, Right, Down, Right (With all these gibberish moves you will reach Pandemonica, the Tired Demon. Pick the SECOND option to get her into your Harem. Oh and you will get the Doomtaker achievement for this, Pick option one and DIE, no really, No, I'm serious You will die, she will snappy snap your neck.)

Level II: Right, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Right, Down, Right, Right, Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, Down. Moving like that you will Get Modeus, the Lustful Demon. Choose the second option and she will join your harem. If only it was that simple (What? You thought you will get an achievement for this!? HAH! NOPE!)

Level III: Left, Left, Left, Left, Left, Down, Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Up, Down, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up. With this nonsense, you will reach Cerberus, the Triple Demon. Yeah, I was surprised that it wasn't a 3 headed dog too, Greek Mythology lied to us!. Anyway, choose the FIRST option and you will good to go (Nope, no achievement here, Just keep playing bud.)

And that would be the 3 first puzzles. I'm thinking of making a full walkthrough with all the achievements included. What is that? Why didn't I added the rest of the puzzles in the guide?S3ZwFYtir741kafxAIY9RNPjwZmHUQ.jpg

25 june 2020 09:32 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!