• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

How to Become a Good Lord ?

Mount & Blade: Warband was developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment in January 2009. The game can be purchased on steam or on the TaleWorlds website.Mount and Blade: Warband is seen as the DLC of Mount and Blade, the first game in the series. He added Turkish to the game, offered various gameplay innovations and a more enjoyable Multiplayer mode.

Comrades:Comrades are at least as important as our own character. They will be very useful both in war and diplomacy. But we need to be careful in choosing comrades. Comrades are divided into two.
    Nobles:
     Matheld, Baheshtur, Firentis, Rolf, Alayen, Lezalit
    Commons:
     Artimenner, Borcha, Nizar, Marnid, Klethi, Katrin, Jeremus, Deshavi, Ymira, Bunduk
    Comrades stand out with some features. It is useful to buy them according to their characteristics.

vpRvJxkp4OUsPQFvnf4KyUyTyYxgQV.jpg

Our character:We determine our character in the options in the press of the game. If you want to be a warrior, choosing from here will make it easier for you to play the game.

Economy:The economy is difficult at the beginning of the game. If you want to make a good economy at the beginning of the game, I suggest you cut lots of bandits. Sea looters near the city of Sargoth are the most loot-giving troops.

Prisoners:If you captivate the marauders, you can sell them to Ramun in Tihr. If you have senior prisoners, you should not sell them.

Bandits Camp:Bandit Shelters appear randomly around your central village every few days. These are visible only to you, not to other players in the kingdom. In a certain period of time, you must attack and destroy them. If you don't, they will start attacking your villages. If you attack and destroy the attacks before they reach your village, the road attacks will be canceled.

Locating:Follow the bandits. Sometimes they stop somewhere. I think they stop at night, if you go to where they stand, you can find it.

Quests:If you see a bandit camp, you can get quests for the camp from the overlords near that camp.

Kingdom Building:It is difficult to establish a kingdom. If you want to do this, I suggest you to attack a nomadic fortress of kingdoms that are in 2 or more battles. If he offers peace to you, definitely accept. Take advantage of this opportunity to get stronger and attack another castle. It will be easier to pick up if you find a castle that has changed hands.

Lkte7b5DWnaLiHsp1ZrmWCo8uUGrLp.jpg

Managing the Kingdom:Assign a noble friend to rule the kingdom. Then come to him constantly and check. When new lords want to join you, accept them.After getting strong, you can remove the joining overlords.

Marriage and Kinship:Marrying a wealthy continent's daughter or relative will give you a reputation. You will also be related to them. In this way, it will be easier to add them to your kingdom in the future.

Thank you for reading my article so much. I hope it was useful.

Unauthorized use of my guide is labor theft. Please don't be disrespectful!

8 june 2020 16:11 1625

Dont mind me im just here for the xp

31 august 2020 18:33 1625

I have never tried this game lol

31 august 2020 19:33 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!