• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Is this a fun game that you would recommend to others? Tell me why you think/don't think so

I've played a bit and ngl, it's kinda cringy, let me know if you think I should go on playing or not, bc I'm starting to have doubts....

21 may 2020 01:01 2205

i dont think so

21 may 2020 01:24 2205

I would say the game is pretty easy to play. It holds your hand for the most part with each new minigame/event. However, while there is a great deal of variety, it hasn't been updated in forever, so the events (particularly the daily events) get stale and boring. Best to join a low number server so that you have access to stronger players to "chaperone" you though the early events.

7 june 2020 06:54 2205

I would say the game is pretty easy to play. It holds your hand for the most part with each new minigame/event. However, while there is a great deal of variety, it hasn't been updated in forever, so the events (particularly the daily events) get stale and boring. Best to join a low number server so that you have access to stronger players to "chaperone" you though the early events.

9 june 2020 08:35 2205

It gets boring pretty easily, especially considering how annoying it is to level up at a specific point...

19 june 2020 23:33 2205

wow exp got increased to 4 but they said they only gave exp to only 4 comments to prevent spam right?
    i guess so, probably this comment wont get exp

12 july 2020 12:14 2205

To comment you have to be logged in!