• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Guide and tips on playing Identity V

Identity V is a fun and exciting game which is free of charge and is available as both mobile and PC version.
    It is definitely a good choice for those who do not want to spend too much money on games.
    I have played the game for almost 2 years and found it really fun to play with my friends, and so I decided to write an article about it.
    In this article, I will briefly introduce the game and provide some tips for playing it.

What is Identity V?
    Identity V is a 1 vs 4 Asymmetrical horrors mobile game developed by NetEase.
    In the game, you can choose to be either a survivor or a hunter.
    The game uses a gothic art style, making the scenes and characters mysterious and realistic.

For survivors:
    Your goal is to run from the hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate, and escape.
    Survivors who are caught will be sent to a chair, in which they can be saved by their teammates.
    For each time you got hit by the hunter, you either get 50% (most), 25%, or even 75% of your health deducted.
    However, they will be disqualified when they are sent to the chair for the third time, or when your teammate saves you after the blood level indicated on the icon goes up to the half level.
    You should familiarize yourself with the strengths and external traits of the hunters to plan your escape routes thoroughly and win the game.
    If three survivors are killed and there is one survivor left, and two cipher machines are decoded, the survivor can escape from the garden through the cellar which is generated in random positions of the map (there are about five to six fixed positions of cellars in each map and the cellar is randomly generated in one of those places).
    When 3 or more survivors escaped, the survivors win.
    If 2 escaped, it is a draw.
    If 1 or 0 escaped, the hunter wins.

The pictures below are the highlights and main details of the game (for survivors).
    YCD7UTWoUOB4u7DTPuiIJJ0tlrLDpG.JPEG

For hunters:
    Your goal is to catch the survivors before the gates are opened.
    When 3 or more survivors escaped, the survivors win.
    If 2 escaped, it is a draw.
    If 1 or 0 escaped, the hunter wins.

There are different maps and characters in the game, each with their characteristics and external traits, which helps them to escape from the hunters or catch the survivors.

The pictures below show part of the different characters that you can choose from.

Ldi0yTZVQcs8sksuCN37UhwG3C7ntZ.PNG
    SNp4y1EEkpa885kXYTvYyobsbHF9QE.PNG

Puzzles can be gained through daily matches, which can be used to buy new characters, or furniture to design your house.
    pM8VGrZqqKQpgZIuTzivZc9eBH2eAo.PNG

Gems can also be used to buy new clothes and other accessories for the characters.
    They are classified into Purple, Gold, Green, and Blue according to their ratio. Purple and Gold are rare.

There are also special events available for a short period, such as the birthdays of the characters, in which you can get special prizes such as avatars, clothing, and profile frames from them.
    There are also special game modes such as Blackjack and Duo Hunters.

The game is frequently updated with new characters and new maps designed.

Competitions and leagues are also held, which rewards players with fabulous prizes.

The game does not consist of levels, but the higher rank you got in the leagues, the stronger the hunters and survivors you will face during the game.
    The game is fun as you are actively seeking ways to beat the other components and learning the new characters and maps.

Personal Tips
    Just like the other games, to be good at playing this game, you need a lot of practicing and hard work.
    I spend most of my time playing as a survivor with my friends.
    My tips to being a survivor are that you should never stand behind the board, wait and take the chance of hitting the hunter with the boards, as you will often end up getting hurt instead of successfully making the hunter faint for a few seconds.
    You should also try to continuously look at your back when escaping, to track the distance between you and the hunter to make the correct decisions. You should also try to memorize the maps as it helps you a lot when you are escaping.
    When you are unfamiliar with the traits and strengths of the characters, do try to search on youtube for teaching videos, they are really useful to new players.
    Last but not least, new players always miss the point that after saving a person from the chair, you should follow him or her (especially when your health is 100%) and try your best to block the hunter from hitting him/ her. Of course, you will end up getting hurt, but it helps give your teammate enough time to escape. By doing so, the chance of winning the game gets larger.

P.S. This game works best (for survivors) to call and play with your friends together :)

29 april 2020 07:06 1625

I dodn't hear about this game before.

24 may 2020 01:44 1625

i tried that before but its too lagy for me

24 may 2020 01:46 1625

Nice job Great work Good work

24 may 2020 11:57 1625

i've considered playing it but its not really the type of game i'd play on the regular

24 may 2020 12:35 1625

that looks hella good - I'm just talking about the graphics and pictures lol

26 may 2020 12:29 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!