• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Kha'Zix Guide

Hello! My name is Eduward. Before starting to main Ivern, I used to play a lot of Kha'zix on my friends' accounts to help them get out of silver and gold. Eventually , I fell in love with the champion and started to play it on my main account too. In the end, I peaked Diamond 3 on EUW while playing constantly Kha'zix and I've learnt quite a lot in the journey of climbing about this champion.

First question that might come to your mind is: "Why would I play Kha'zix?" or "What is Kha'zix good at?". Well, I like Kha'zix because he has:

• Insane burst damage
    • Good late-game
    • Good one-shotting potential
    • Good Carry potential
    • Low pick rate in solo queue

And , nonetheless, he is a very fun champion to play thanks to his mobilty and juking potential.

I recommend not picking Kha'zix when opponents have

• Hard Crowd-Control
    • Peeling champions (Leona, Lulu,Soraka,Janna,etc.)

RUNES

There are 2 main rune pages for Kha'zix:

Domination (Dark Harvest/Electrocute) and Conqueror

Electrocute rune page is good against squishy targets since you will be able to one-shot your enemies easier.In lower elo, electrocute can be more efficient than conqueror since people will give you free isolation opportunities so you can oneshot them. In low elo the enemy team are doing a lot of mistakes that you can punish and this way carry the game 1v9.

The Domination rune can look like this (which evidently, can have its variations, like nullifying orb instead of Nimbus Cloak when against heavy AP team )

S9hnwlCETW8BEqeQldFsUOcB9Mswuy.png

Conqueror rune page is good for high elo since it gives you sustain healing and dps once fully stacked. With conqueror you don´t really oneshot people but you kill them over 2 or 3 combo rotations while tanking their damage and then afterwards healing with conqueror some items such as death dance or sanguine blade and ravenous hunter from your runes. This way you are unkillable as long as you can constantly do damage to enemies and heal off them.

The Conqueror rune can look like this:

jkLjMQOL2GZx2jLxffE2E1rKDTye3H.png

Build path

Kha'zix has 2 different builds prior to his runes taken. If you choose to play with conqueror, then you should buy:

• Hunter's Talisman and Refillable potion
    • Skirmisher's Sabre - Warrior
    • Black Clever
    • Sanguine Blade

For late game , your options will be: Death's Dance, Maw of Malmortius, Dead Man's Plate and Guardian Angel.

If you choose to play the electrocute/Dark Harvest build, your build path will be:
    • Hunter's Talisman and Refillable potion
    • Stalker's Blade - Warrior
    • Duskblade of Draktharr
    • Youmuu's Ghostblade
    • Umbral Glaive

For late game , your options will be: Mortal Reminder, Lord Dominik's Regards, Maw of Malmortius, Death's Dance, Guardian Angel.

EVOLVE ORDER

In 99.9% of your games , you will want to evolve Q at lvl 6.  After that, at lvl 11 you will have to choose between W evolve and E evolve.  If you are going even or you are behind in game, then going W evolve is the optimal solution. However, if you are already ahead in the game then E evolve will let you snowball even harder since you can go in and out on squishy targets that can be one shot.

JUNGLE PATHING

This is the fastest and healthiest clear for Kha'zix and it goes like this:

1. Blue
    2. Gromp
    3. Wolves
    4. Raptors
    5. Red
    6. Scuttle crab
    7. Full clear Krugs
    8. Reset
    9. Gromp again
    10. Wolves again
    11. Raptors again
    12. Full clear Krugs again

Remember you can already solo drake at lvl 4 or 5 after first back aslong as you have jungle item refillable and preferably a long sword, also grab either red trinket or control ward for the drake pit to make sure enemy team doesn´t have vision of you doing the drake.

Thanks for reading my article. Leave your opinion in the comment box and prefferably, rate my article.

P.S.:If you have any suggestion on champions articles, leave up in the comment box. I am a support main but I play a lot off role when playing on secondary account so I would rather preffer support champion suggestions. 

P.P.S. If you say it's plagiarism, please link the source from where I stole the article. It will be hard for you since I wrote it all from my head, but who knows.

9 april 2020 11:31 1625

I love Naofumi

18 april 2020 12:46 1625

thx for the guide

18 april 2020 12:56 1625

good job!!

18 april 2020 13:10 1625

the game looks cool and it also haves great graphiks.

23 october 2020 16:29 1625

ı giving 10/11

23 october 2020 18:19 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!