• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

L.A. Noire

In this article, I will tell you about a game I love very much. A detective game. Developed by L.A Noire Team Bondi. And 17
    Published by Rockstar Games in May 2011. This game is perhaps the best of its kind. With its great atmosphere, facial expressions of the characters, the game is absolutely fantastic. However, the game was constantly compared to GTA as it was released by Rockstar Games. So he did not see the value he deserved. However, the two are different games. So let's move on to the main topic without waiting: What kind of game is L.A Noire? What makes it special? What awaits us in this game that lasts about 30 hours?

The game takes place in 1947, your character's name is Cole Phelps. Cole Phelps, LAPD police officer.
    He becomes a detective with the cases he solves. Despite starting out as an ordinary police officer, he achieves important positions thanks to his steady success. During this time, we will encounter various events, dynamics, murders and much more.
    Our aim in the game is to manage the given cases correctly and continue our career. First, we start the game as an ordinary cop. We will work in four different units with our stability and success. Traffic, morality, murder and arson. I will not tell the story in detail, so as not to give spoilers.

uqn2raQ865sXB0EyRTwqwrSuI3Zmim.jpg

Gestures and Facial Expressions

What makes this game so realistic is its facial expression. Although it was released in 2011,
    we see that they have achieved great success. Because his facial expressions are very similar to reality. Take good care of their faces when questioning people. The answer is hidden on their faces. However, it is impossible to solve the case only by looking at their appearance. To expose the crime, you must first find concrete things. You must first seek evidence.
    Don't worry about finding evidence. The game will help you with this. If there is evidence near you
     the music of the game is played. You can also view the evidence using your intuition score. But I think use it with caution.
    Every proof of the case, everyone, tips and places are in your notebook. Check your notebook frequently.

APtAHoQgHaAsFDDaEMwNvuKIY9M0Mo.jpg

Let's come to our research. When the query starts, Phelps takes out her notebook and sees the questions she can ask. For answers you must specify one of three thoughts. Is he lying or telling the truth? Or is it suspicious? Be careful when choosing them. There are two things you should do: 1. Facial expression 2. Evidence. If you think you're lying you need evidence. It would be bad if you blame someone without proof. So be careful with everything. If you get the right answers, Phelps puts a check mark next to the question.
    The game is very successful in all these matters. But there are things that the game has failed. Let's take a look at these.

dAuXk7aPvfTj9SCcB9EHM1x7OObcRd.jpg

Action
    The action part of the game is a complete fiasco. It doesn't give you a real sense of conflict. If you want an action-packed game, this game will give you
    not according to. The game is already based on puzzle, not action.

Graphics
    The graphics of the game are lower than expected. It could have been better, but unfortunately not good.

Task diversity is low
    The game looks very nice initially, but unfortunately the game starts to repeat over time. This is frustrating.

Finally
    L.A Noire can be a very good choice for those who love solving puzzles. It can make you feel like a real detective. Even if the game has its bad sides, I think a chance can be given. Because such games are very rare in the market. I recommend you to play this game.

29 march 2020 07:14 1625

:(

29 march 2020 07:28 1625

this site is a scam!

29 march 2020 09:56 1625

niceeeeeeee pictures

29 march 2020 12:23 1625

is this game an open-world game? is it worth playing this game even in 2020 or would it be a waste of time ?

8 april 2020 14:13 1625

I love this game too bad I didnt complete it :(

15 april 2020 03:44 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!