• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Is Minecraft PC version great?

I used to play Minecraft PE on android. Got about 3 days playing the game but later, it become boring as theres no objectives whatsoever. I build tree houses connected with my brick castle with very long stone bridge (playing survival). Do mining underground and hit the jackpot. Slay the Ender Dragon but meh, nothing is impressive. but does pc version is cool to play?

19 october 2017 15:05 1628

Two words: Mods and Servers

When you get bored of Minecraft, you can start looking for mods to buff your game. This can range from new mobs to kill/tame, awesome weapons/armor, detailed furniture, smarter villager or more interactive villagers, magic and/or sci-fi mods, new biomes/dimension (like nether and end), ... There's a lot more than this, but it's just to give an overall idea of why the PC-version is far more superior to the Pocket edition. All the same, you can also change the way minecraft looks with texture packs, making it more realistic or more cartoonish. Basically, you can take Minecraft and turn it into another game.
    There are many modpacks that contain mods that work so well together, that it feels like you're not playing Minecraft anymore.

Which brings me to servers: Not only can you play with friends and strangers, you can play different types of games. Don't got PUBG? Play survival games. Don't got Grand Theft Auto? Find a Minecraft server with GTA! Want to play CS:GO? Also possible on Hypixel. Good old Pokémon? Try Pixelmon.
    Then there's also the basic game with friends, factions where you take over other people's territory, kitpvp where you get armor and have to kill everyone, skyblock where you start on a small island and try to survive on it.

In short, Minecraft PE is Minecraft, nothing more. But the PC-version of Minecraft can be upgraded into so much more. You pay $15, but you buy over hundreds of quality games in minecraft graphics.

19 october 2017 16:09 1628

Well, nice. I'm gonna my minecraft for 1 dollar at hrk website. Thank you for the intel mate

19 october 2017 16:23 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!