• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Gamehag giveaway demands are crazy

so they're giving Heli heroes key - old game that was freely available on dhl and every one already have it. they want you to do bunch of tasks and to add :gamehag.com: to your steam username I beg your pardon, gamehag, but I'm not going to change my steam username for you, even if you'll give away something better than Heli heroes. why should person with established steam reputation do that to his profile? meh you're asking for too much for nothing in return

11 october 2017 18:26 1628

Yeah, totally agree with that one... i think the only normal way now is to make a second steam profile

11 october 2017 18:35 1628

I just noticed this too (changing your steam name) as I was going through the giveaway, don't think so! 😡

11 october 2017 20:31 1628

Nobody asked you to do it
    You can skip anything you like
    You knew what you're getting if you participate (as it states at the top)
    What does this rant add to the community?

12 october 2017 08:33 1628

YIPPY

12 october 2017 08:41 1628

hiho

12 october 2017 08:46 1628

haha, you silli boy, you put a gamefag into your profile forever but now
    https://www.freesteamkeys.com/free-naval-warface/

GamehagGamehag says: October 12, 2017 at 8:33 am
    Ok, because of complains that we get – we have deleted task with changing nickname.
    Wish you all best 😉"
    "

12 october 2017 14:00 1628

you can rant now too :) LOL

12 october 2017 14:00 1628

https://gamehag.com/giveaway/11
    see it by yourself - no such task anymore

12 october 2017 14:02 1628

And your point is?

12 october 2017 19:14 1628

my point is - my "rant" as rants of other users helped to eliminate unwanted task step in attempt to keep our steam accounts clean. Now people who refrained from completing this task won't be named a gamefag and still will get same rawards as these who now bear that eternal name

to answer your question what this rant adds to the community - see the above. rants such this helped to eliminate unwanted thing for users. maybe people like you have no idea what is the value of people's voice and how democracy can change things for better? relocate to learn how to use democracy in order to improve your experience :)

12 october 2017 20:17 1628

For someone claiming to have an "established steam reputation", you do have an awful amount of shovelware in your library
    Ever tried having a conversation as a decent human being?

14 october 2017 12:01 1628

phew, I buy shovelware to give it negative review and to make place more clean. what do you know about reputation? :) you have no friends, no groups with real people, no real games free shovelware ONLY and don't lie that it's your farming acc. you're funny

14 october 2017 15:03 1628

Now now, don't pretend you're buying anything, you get all those shovelware for free just like us
    And my oh my did you spend many hours playing that shovelware
    I know all about reputation, especially your reputation as raging troll
    You even just admitted yourself you just play to complain and troll

Can't fool me Toxana ;)

15 october 2017 14:58 1628

Now now, don't pretend you're buying anything, you get all those shovelware for free just like us
    And my oh my did you spend many hours playing that shovelware
    I know all about reputation, especially your reputation as raging troll
    You even just admitted yourself you just play to complain and troll

Can't fool me Toxana ;)

15 october 2017 14:58 1628

haha, nice try. person who tell's me he has a farming account witout any time logged to actually farm cards tells me I'm playing shovelware. LOL
    I farm it mainly. I don't have to play something for 3 hours to get an idea what kind of game it is.
    so are you saying I've got for free sets of Tropico, Sacred, Disciples, Half-Life, Stardew Valley and others?
    why don't you show me that sweet spot where people can get that for free?

you're not just an idiot, you're something bigger :)

15 october 2017 15:02 1628

and this steam account is only 3 months old. hey, what is your actual problem with shovelware I have in my account? want to see recipes from steam where you'll see I bought it? I can make you bigger fool if you like :)

https://imgur.com/a/1tZDp

see that spending ammount? LOL

15 october 2017 15:10 1628

Those old games? i said shovelware(you now all that **** that has 99% of your playtime) and those you mentioned are somewhat decent but old af
    In fact i have 3 of them store-bought copies right here, although my Tropico is so old the cd won't load

And kind of disappointing ( again-it's seems like a recurring theme with you) that you don't know how to get cards without even installing the games (just google, saves you a lot of time)
    Or are the tools not available in Linux?
    Can't afford a Windows install?

Sticks and stones Toxana, give me something good ;)

15 october 2017 15:13 1628

wow calm down children

1 november 2017 15:11 1628

lul

1 november 2017 17:12 1628

lol

11 november 2017 11:55 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!