• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

One Piece H5 - review.

One Piece H5  is an RPG browser game that you can play without any registration. When you follow the link to the game, you will have to wait patiently for the game to load completely and you can play it completely for free.

Hello, y'all. Today, I decided to write an article about One Piece H5, I hope you enjoy it!

One Piece H5

The game is played only to a certain extent because all combats in this game are automatic. It will put your characters in an infinite loop of epic battles, but you'll have to specify when to start boss fights. In the game, there are mostly normal mobs battles and boss fights as I said. Once you overcome a boss fight, the difficulty of normal mobs will gradually increase until you reach your level of experience.
    The game also offers many dungeons for you to challenge. Some dungeons are quite specific in the rewards they give, such as equipment, etc.

trlloSBY81UpZn9gqGILWjptM9v39l.png

Also, the game has some PvP game modes, including an arena, a much more Massive Summit War and possibly a Guild-vs-Guild war. The arena is practically the same here: you'll be struggling to level up and as you level up, you'll have to upgrade your team. Like other similar games, there is a good chance that you can reach the top 10 of your server if you spend some time and effort.

diBjZsU05fGqd7SZw64o4fD3DRhBve.png

• How are the graphics and sounds like?

The graphics in this game aren't good, but for a casual RPG, they are good enough.
    Also, the sound effects, music, and animations are excellent, which makes the combat quite satisfying to observe, since the combat is automatic and all.

• Is the game easy to play?

Since you can claim a beginner package, no questions asked; you don't even need to sign in! - by generating the code in the panel on your right, premium items are a little harder to find in this game. Like other games, it also has a staggering VIP system, but unlike these other games, this game doesn't allow free game players to increase their VIP level through hard work and perseverance. If you want to have a VIP level, you have to purchase it with real money.

vFVqxnMdNHfyQdV1UHu0ITHWpY4cWo.png

What do I think of the entire game?

I rate the game with 7/10. The game is very nice looking. The graphics are good enough, the sounds are amazing. One of the best things about One Piece H5 is that it doesn't require registration. The in-game tasks are really easy to complete and it's really easy to level up. You don't have to worry if you are gonna lose your account because if you bookmark the site,  it will automatically save your account. The game is very easy. According to me, one of the biggest downsides of the game is that the battles are automatic, but that's my opinion. 

I hope you liked my article & the game, let me know in the comment section!

22 march 2020 17:22 1625

very good review,looking forward for the next one! :)

22 march 2020 18:35 1625

wow, that's so cool!!

3 april 2020 17:35 1625

great, your head

3 april 2020 17:36 1625

wow awesome

3 april 2020 17:42 1625

I've Loved One Piece I've Watched The Jump One And The New One Not All Of It

6 april 2020 04:35 1625

this game look good man

6 april 2020 06:48 1625

Also, the game has some PvP game modes, including an arena, a much more Massive Summit War and possibly a Guild-vs-Guild war. The arena is practically the same here: you'll be struggling to level up and as you level up, you'll have to upgrade your team. Like other similar games, there is a good chance that you can reach the top 10 of your server if you spend some time and effort.

6 april 2020 08:44 1625

OK THX LOVE IT

6 april 2020 08:45 1625

itsssssss aaaaaaa niceeeee gameeeeeeeee

6 april 2020 18:06 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!