• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Does this site work?because i dont feel like it.

their contracts and leaderboards are so broken doesn;t work And its taking so long to make SG because of that.

3 october 2017 13:26 1628

Contracts are as scammy as any place, if you're lucky you can earn of those but most people pass on them
    Leaderboards feel buggy to me, however i know of people who won in those (probably luck again)

Tasks(in downloadable PC games or browsergames), minigames, writing articles, making youtube vids(if you have a good channel), etc all work

As someone in a bad location for advertisers (Indonesia) and so i'm NEVER getting payed for CONTRACTS, still by doing the suggested above in little over 3 weeks i almost managed to collect enough for a 10euro steamwalletcard. Some users mostly depending on their location reach payouts in a few days even.

In fact i have one article pending since yesterday, and when they accept it i will have enough for my cashout

3 october 2017 13:38 1628

Steamburnerdutch is right. I'm almost on this site for 3 weeks as well (tomorrow I believe), and after I finish 2 game tasks tonight, I can buy myself Rocket League (6500 soul gems). Many complain about images being refused and not receiving their rewards, but so far, almost all my screenshots and articles got accepted. And this week, I'll check how well the reward system works, but apparently, like the FAQ says, if you didn't receive it after 72 hours, contact support, and someone recently made a topic were support helped in well.

There are some questionable things, but so far, I can't really complain.

3 october 2017 14:12 1628

idk

3 october 2017 14:18 1628

@dracindo, Only image I got rejected was one where the task changed from when I submitted the image to when gamehag got around to check it. I suggested that if tasks change in the future to check the time of tasks submitted cause this just wasn't propper handling of it I felt but since I didn't get a stright answer on that reply I decided to just complete the new task limit and then got that accepted.

@JohnAricsson, Contract's do work but sometimes you have to mail 3'rd party contract supplier and provide picture proof to get things approved. When it comes to surveys it do work, however since they keep track of the data you submit, before long you've participated in all that you qualify for and you get stuck with perhaps 1 new survey you quallify for every other day or so.

3 october 2017 15:53 1628

If you'll contact support you'll get the same canned message (test it if you want). they won't say why you're not getting your reward after 3 days passed and they won't tell you what is exact issue if any. that's the only reply you get from support:

"The rewards are usually sent within 10 minutes to 72 hours from the moment they were ordered. Please bear in mind that according to our Terms we have up to 30 days for the delivery. If your reward has not been sent within these 72 hours this may mean that it is in the process of an in-depth verification or that we are awaiting a re-supply."

3 october 2017 15:54 1628

^That happens, it's a cut and paste answer because that information is stated in the terms of service, and so asking for support in this matter is a bit futile before that period expires:

[QUOTE= TOS ARTICLE 5.23]
    The Administrator shall deliver the Prize no later than within 30 days from the date of confirmation that the User has obtained the required number of Soul Stones.
    [ENDQUOTE]

If you still not receive any notification or reward after that period, you should contact support

3 october 2017 16:07 1628

yep

3 october 2017 16:27 1628

@Steamburnerdutch, I think the problem is that the FAQ say to contact the support if not received after 3 days... it would have been much better if the FAQ was honest and included what the supporters now cut&paste to these support requests.

3 october 2017 17:00 1628

True however, the FAQ is not really wrong per se it is just somewhat incomplete
    I did find other small errors before in the FAQ too, but overall and for 90% of the cases it covers everything pretty well
    If someone took effort in pointing out these mistakes from things like FAQ, i'm sure it will eventually get edited

The cut and paste answer describes it pretty good too, no need for any support to go in depth or manually create unique replies
    Basically, mostly 1 out of 2 things are happening:
    1- They're out of stock (even if the reward page might state it's available)
    2- There are things they want to check (like if earning are accumulated in honest ways)

I'm not stating by any means support here is quick or easy to get, i just say support is there and so far i have not seen anything they done wrong or against their own term ;)

3 october 2017 17:12 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!