• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Raid Rip-Off

Raid Shadow Legends isnt as good as it says to be.

Its a Good game but I have to hate the fact that its not as good because of in-game money transactions it could be better and Half a Percent for a Legendary why not 0.75% I wouldn't be hard at all for them.
    That’s the first question we found ourselves asking when we first booted up Raid: Shadow Legends, an admittedly gorgeous new gacha RPG by Plarium.
    Cash grab pure and simple. The game looks very good and they did a lot of work to make it look nice. Then you get to the actual gameplay and it's incredibly shallow. You can almost hear the executives talking about how to trap people in an endless loop that doesn't require them to pay too many developers. I even considered making a purchase once thinking, "maybe if I can get something good for $5 I'll but a legendary hero". The cheapest thing that has anything useful is $30! Should be illegal
    Fun at first, nose dives quickly. Started off with a lot of energy and silver. Plenty of popups pushing you to buy more stuff. Ran out of energy, now it goes to the app graveyard with all the other p2w games. In a grindy game like this, when I can only run about 23 campaigns on a full day's energy with low drop rates on needed gear, there's just not enough to keep me coming back. Get rid of energy or make it last longer.

Gorgeous game ! Only problem is like in all these games for you phone , if you don’t spend real money you will not be competitive at all in the arena. It’s hard to enjoy a game that you have to spend money on micro transactions. I have seen where the devs are spouting off something about resource management is a big part of the game and is a major part of the challenge. I call bull -hit on that statement when you can purchase all of the resources you need in - again the micro transactions! Not much of a challenge when you can buy everything you need. Why can you just make a game where the micro transactions are for cosmetic stuff only why have a pay to win game ? If it’s pay to win then stop saying things are a challenge. The only challenge here is the challenge of affording things to buy. Sounds like Real life to me and not a game to enjoy. The devs will say there is no paywall but that’s a lie sure you can get what you need for free but it is going to take you months to be able to really do anything. That is just not enjoyable Drudgery is not fun. I know this because I have spent money after a month of not getting the champions or the coins to upgrade them properly. I’m sure they won’t respond to this review but if they do I am sure they will say I am wrong and can get all I need for free. That is not a lie I guess per say but it will take you forever. You will get bored way before you will enjoy the grind.

18 january 2020 17:27 1625

yeah, this game is just basically rock paper scissors

14 january 2021 18:39 1625

Any articles you have to help newbie players like me get more into Minecraft would be appreciated like wow! I love raid!

15 january 2021 21:14 1625

pay to win then stop saying things are a challenge. The only challenge here is the challenge of affording things to buy. Sounds like Real life to me and not a game to enjoy. The devs will say there is no paywall but that’s a lie sure you can get what you need for free but it is going to take you months to be able to really do anything. That is just not

16 january 2021 08:53 1625

Hello,how are you?

17 january 2021 11:00 1625

wdym by "raid rip-off" I'm so confused ????????

17 january 2021 12:18 1625

Yeah, screw the game.

17 january 2021 14:45 1625

I agree with you

7 february 2021 16:03 1625

... needs better chances forlegendary

16 february 2021 11:51 1625

Rip-off???

16 february 2021 12:13 1625

They are a copy of someone

16 february 2021 12:14 1625

else's idea

16 february 2021 12:14 1625

even exist?

16 february 2021 12:15 1625

i like the game

16 february 2021 13:06 1625

I like the game in general but i agree that pay to win mecanics are just bad to have in a big game like raid shadow legends.

16 february 2021 13:09 1625

but at the same time i understand why they have pay to win mecanics sense the game is free.

16 february 2021 13:12 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!