• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Fortnite System Requirements

Check the Fortnite system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 6,000 games a month. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fortnite game details Fortnite is the living, action building survival game where you and your friends lead a group of Heroes to reclaim and rebuild a homeland left empty by a mysterious darkness called "The Storm". It is about crafting weapons, building fortified structures, exploration, scavenging items and fighting massive amounts of monsters. Players must work together scavenging treasure and items they can use for building, and defend their assets and people from the Husks. Building is a core mechanic in the game, and buried beneath is lots of loot. The game is described as "Minecraft meets Left 4 Dead" by Tim Sweeney, the founder of Epic Games. Here are the Fortnite System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Core i3 2.4 Ghz CPU SPEED: Info RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit VIDEO CARD: Intel HD 4000 PIXEL SHADER: 3.0 VERTEX SHADER: 3.0 Fortnite Recommended Requirements CPU: Core i5 2.8 Ghz CPU SPEED: Info RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU PIXEL SHADER: 5.0 VERTEX SHADER: 5.0 DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

24 november 2019 06:55 2830

yee yee yee yeee

24 november 2019 07:31 2830

Works fine on my computer lol

28 november 2019 22:08 2830

To comment you have to be logged in!