Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

NEVERWINTER info to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neverwinter is a free MMORPG that takes place in the extremely popular world of Dungeons & Dragons - and it can be seen right after the game starts! The story line is filled with actions and leads us to various places typical for Neverwinter - urban and rural areas, mountains, forests, etc.! Creation of the character is exactly the same as it was derived from the RPG session, gives us a lot of races - from people and elves to Dragonborns and Half-orcs! As for the classes, we have a classic view of the similar worlds of D&D - Warriors, Wizards, Rogues, Paladins ... The combat system is so dynamic that it can easily be compared to those from the hack&slash. Quests are complex and numerous, but after a while may become boring - and then there comes the Foundry, a place where everyone can execute their own quests, every player can perform the work created by other members of the community! Graphics may seem a bit dark, but it's more an advantage than a flaw, because it gives an unforgettable atmosphere for this particular MMO. Music is epic, it makes you feel that you are participating in a fantastic adventure, just like in all stories about the heroes. Dive into this incredible world of dungeons, catacombs, caves, monsters and (of course!) Dragons. Join Neverwinter!

13 november 2019 16:25 1628

i like this game

13 november 2019 16:43 1628

It sounds really cool,i will try this game,i like the MMORPG games,they are my favorite

13 november 2019 16:55 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!