• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Monster Hunter World Review

Monster Hunter World is the next installment of the glorious popularity of the action RPG series of games , which is under the care of Capcom. Production initially appeared only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles; the premiere of the PC edition took place some time later.

STORY

The story layer does not play a particularly important role. The player takes on the title monster hunter, whose task is to explore the newly discovered continent known as the "New World" and learn about its secrets, as well as churning ever more powerful beasts as part of the implementation of subsequent orders accepted in the course of adventure.

Mechanics

Monster Hunter World puts at our disposal a vast open world , after which we can move both on foot and on the back of a previously restrained creature. Crossing different areas makes the changing times of the day more attractive and the possibility of climbing on some elements of the surroundings. The pillar of the game is not exploration, but the elimination of various beasts.

Each adversary has an individual set of strengths and weaknesses - victory on the battlefield guarantees a careful observation of the opponent's behavior and development of appropriate tactics of action taking into account not only its weakness, but also the topography of the terrain and vegetation growing on the battlefield. Thanks to this, when the need arises, for example, we can hide in dense and high grass. In addition, the land has been designed in such a way as to give the impression of a living ecosystem , so there is nothing to prevent two creatures from impaling and to weaken or even destroy the purpose of the mission without leaving a safe hiding place.

Clashes take place in real time, during which we make use of both the expanded arsenal of white weapons, and from a wide range of ranged weapons, and from various gadgets like hook-and-loop links that allow instant access to a selected target. Of course, there is no shortage of the character development system, whose combat potential is increased by supplying it with ever more powerful armor and armor. What's more - the bodies of fallen enemies are a source of resources, thanks to which we create upgrades to weapons and armor based on an extensive crafting system.

GAME MODES

Monster Hunter World was developed for the purpose of playing alone. Nevertheless, in the game a collaborative multiplayer game variant has been implemented - when things do not go our way, we can summon up to three other players; their arrival and giving us support is often able to change the fate of the battle.

Recommended:
    Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphics card 3 GB GeForce GTX 1060/4 GB Radeon RX 570X or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 64 -bit
    Minimum: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz / AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphics card 2 GB GeForce GTX 760 / Radeon R7 260X or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 64 -bit

15 may 2019 17:33 1625

i no its good

17 november 2019 15:51 1625

I dont think this game is that good but you can try it

17 november 2019 15:54 1625

this is so cool

17 november 2019 15:57 1625

very intertaining

17 november 2019 15:58 1625

that was quite a show

17 november 2019 15:58 1625

very intertaining