Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Crossout

(4.31/5) 10816 Wertungen

No Support?

I have registered on Gamehag a few days ago and discovered that there are rewards for playing Crossout, a game which I already enjoy playing. So the first task is pretty simple: Win 5 Battles. I sent in a screenshot of my stats page where there were 450 Battles listed and it got rejected in 10 minutes. I then found the medals page where the wins are displayed and sent in a screenshot of that. It got rejected in 10 minutes. I wanted to contact the support but in the Survey before you can contact support it said I have to register with the given link on gamehag. So I created a new Crossout account using the gamehag link and won 5 Battles. I sent a screenshot with those 5 wins. No reaction. 48 hours later the task got rejected. In these 48 hours I also registered and installed another game, War Thunder. I completed the first task, it got confirmed in 10 minutes. I completed the second task and it, too, got confirmed 30 minutes later. After a night of sleep I completed the third task and again, it was confirmed within 15 minutes. Crossout still pending. I contacted the support and asked why Crossout is taking so long to confirm. The response was "Hi! Your task is undergoing verification. Please be patient, in case of any problems, contact me again!". Then the ticket is closed, I can add no more response to this conversation. When the Crossout task was rejected I looked at my Screenshot if I could find any error, there is none. I contacted the support, knowing that I did everything correct and said "Hey, my task got rejected. Why? I did everything as supposed to and used the register link. What is the problem?" The response was "Hi! Your task is undergoing verification. Please be patient, in case of any problems, contact me again!". Then the ticket is closed, I can add no more response to this conversation. I submitted a fresh-shot screenshot. After 20 hours the task got rejected. I contacted the support again "Task rejected. WHY? I did everything correct and also used the register link so what?" The response was "Hi! Your task is undergoing verification. Please be patient, in case of any problems, contact me again!". Then the ticket is closed, I can add no more response to this conversation. Is this an error or is the support on this page this horrible? TL;DR: I have tried to contact someone from the support team but i only ever get automated responses and the tickets get closed.

9 Dezember 2018 21:17 2176

No information on why the task got rejected either. Edit in forum not working as well and no formating tools for the text, just symbol after symbol :/

9 Dezember 2018 21:40 2176

They get paid by "Sponsors" and not for accounts that exist already an enternity .
    How to get the points .
    1.Create a new account after clicking play for free .
    2. look at the task Play 5battles and screenshoot it at exactly 5Battles
    3.Send it & Enjoy your Soul gems

12 Dezember 2018 07:52 2176

first mission got accepted, second mission never gets accepted I sent them the screenshot 20 times now

14 Dezember 2018 17:21 2176

Es wird hier kocht sipportet :(?

23 Januar 2019 15:54 2176

my screen shot is stuck i dont get an answer

17 Juni 2019 17:54 2176

Need Patch

2 Juli 2019 08:29 2176

Patch Forum win

24 Juli 2019 21:31 2176

Besserer Support wäre mal was

11 Dezember 2019 21:22 2176

support is halt nice ne also ich mag ihn nicht