11 months ago
Hello, if you are reading this, please read this article very well because I will be giving you help how to avoid being scammed on Roblox (of course I don't want to count Gamehag as a scam) in this article, there will be some useful tips about how to avoid being scammed and how to outsmart scammers.
First off a simple rule: Do not even try to use Robux generators, they are obviously fake. The only way to earn Robux is legit to buy premium, Robux, or make a popular game with Game passes or get premium people to play your game. You can also get them on Gamehag just search Robux.
1. Advertising people: You may have seen a lot of people who say like "Go to r##x.#g to instantly get free Robux!" It's fake. They will always leave after posting the message, you can play smart and before they leave, you can report them for scamming.
2. Free Robux games. Some of the people might ask someone if they want Robux then, they take you to a scam game that asks for your personal information of your Roblox profile. Just don't type anything and leave the game, you can also report the creator of the game.
3. Botted games. So there are a lot of free Robux games which are probably fake. But, you might think it is real because you see Roblox himself on the leaderboard and a bunch of YouTubers saying that it is not a scam, it's just a fake leaderboard, leave the game, dislike it and report the creator of it.
4. Bots. There are a lot of bots that can type something like this: "This is not fake go to ##lx.#g, click redeem Robux and check your Robux!"
It's fake, report the bots which send that kind of message.
5. Don't share your password with anyone you don't trust. Some people are just trying to force you to give them your password, stay safe, don't give passwords that easily!
6. Don't share your authentification code. That code is very valuable to you, don't share it! If someone types your authentication code, they are on your profile.
7. 2-step verification. Activate the 2 - step verification for your profile so hackers can't get in your profile that easily.
(Final) 8. Another player launched Roblox on the same profile from the other device. For this one, you will have to act as fast as possible (You must be faster than the guy who is in your profile) if that message appears while you are playing, these instructions are for you.
Go to settings > security > Secure sign out. Click Sign out, that button will log out all users on your profile from all devices (except from the one you are using to sign out.) Then quickly go to settings > account info and change your password.
Stay safe, don't let anyone hack into your profile! If you are young and don't know how to recover your profile, ask parents/guardians for help.
Don't trust any Robux scam! They are all fake! If you want Robux for free THAT hard, use Gamehag. It's the safest way of getting Robux.
If a message pops on your screen saying that someone else is playing on your profile, read the instructions 8. Don't panic, everything can be solved!
Thanks for paying attention, don't let anyone into your profile! Stay safe.