8 months ago
Why users should not reject articles that are [O-k ish] [not spam] but [ok] not good [ok] [simple]
1) We are noobs in writing ok but don't expect us to wow you every time
2) 5 $ prepaid card costs 3499 SG but we usually get for article writing 500SG (if the article gets accepted) so that is 3499/5 = 699.8 for one dollar. So our 500 SG is not even a dollar and so don't expect us to write a pro version of the article really for this amount of money, no way.
3) The real-life article writing is based on words per dollar, not this. (If you are a professional) but the demands of articles on this site are professional like so even.
4) you need to lower your expectation so that the platform is easily accessible to everyone [but the spammer they should be rejected}
5) don't check like you are reading a professional article you usually read on other websites because they pay good money to writes not this see the difference.
6) don't expect writers to be professional they are usually poor gamers trying to get by like you.
7) you can't really see the comments on a rejected article so they can't see the proper reason why their article is considered bad or rejected.
8) nowhere in any rules it is written by game hag that articles need to super good. average and poor can be acceptable and should be acceptable.
9) if you want writes to put work in those articles and make them super good so increase the reward and make they reward constant not this usual (you can get 1000SG but you can also get 1 SG) or use the real-life system. more money more honey. no money no honey.
10) if write article here for SG remember we can write it in our resume that has written that many articles for this site so please consider it as experience lol.
11) every once in a while a dog needs a bone a cat needs a fish a gamer needs his article to be accepted.
finally: I AM NOT SAYING THAT EVERY ARTICLE NEEDS TO BE ACCEPTED I AM SAYING THAT AN ARTICLE THAT IS WRITTEN BY AN AVERAGE 12 YEARS OLD SHOULD BE ACCEPTED BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT THEY GIVE AND WE GIVE UP EVERY RIGHT FOR THE ARTICLE SO WE CAN'T OFFICALY SELL IT it's NOT OUR PROPERTY ANY MORE.