• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Experience loss

I finally reached level 3 the day before yesterday. I am very happy. But today, I found that I had less experience, and I went back to Level 2. I know that spam can lead to experience deduction, and although my English is not good, I seriously respond to every comment. I don't know why my comment has a problem. Why can't the website list the comment that caused the problem so that I can avoid spam in the future? Or, it depends entirely on the auditor's personal decision whether it's spam or not. To make it harder for us to get what we want

25 february 2019 17:11 1628

If you make nonsensical comments or just reply with a simple word or words that have no context to the topic it can be reported as spam.

26 february 2019 01:28 1628

You spam you will lose it if someone reports you, but if it fails report than you will receive it back and the user who reports you will be blocklist from system

26 february 2019 12:04 1628

You spam you will lose it if someone reports you, but if it fails report than you will receive it back and the user who reports you will be blocklist from system

13 july 2019 16:10 1628

This system is not fair, I already lost my level about 7 times, because disgraceful behaviour, but I never did anything like that. I have never made spam and I always stick to the topic. I assume because this comment I will lose my level too...

13 july 2019 16:12 1628

@Blade_Dr
    Spamming is the reason for your XP loss.

@yyetike
    Also, the system is fair enough when so many peoples decide that your comment is spam then moderators check them and finally after two-stage, moderators decide whether your comment is spam or not.

13 july 2019 20:06 1628

Yes, I also step a low level, "you've lost the level for your disgracceful behaviour".... :(

14 july 2019 14:18 1628

Still, we need a way to find out what comments made you lose the level and a way to appeal on misremovals

17 july 2019 14:37 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!