• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Tips for BlueStack tasks

i've seen a few bluestack tasks pop up in my tasks page, and after doing one of them and trying the second one i was meet with the "you haven't registered a new account", so my advice for people doing these tasks is to do one task at a time as these are accepted pretty fast, and after you have done a task, uninstall bluestacks and re-download using the gamehag link.(you might need 1-2 phones on hand as it will require mobile verification for every new account u make) hope this helps :3

6 january 2019 13:18 1628

My first task was rejected for that reason & even though I have screens of me being sent from GH to RIse of Civ support are still claiming"We did not get any information from the game system itself that you made a new account via our site!"
    I completed the task via GH, I want my gems.

All of the bluestacks games have now been removed (at least on mine) - seems dodgy

7 january 2019 20:22 1628

@fluff2 same here, and got the same reply from gamehag support. all bluestacks games disappeared now.. probably for the best. I wasn't gonna waste any more time on their games anyway.

8 january 2019 10:13 1628

good to know

8 january 2019 14:16 1628

Those Bluestack rewards didn't last very long...to bad, they were easy to acomplish.☹

8 january 2019 18:26 1628

I had 3 bluestack game tasks pending and World War Rising pending and all were pulled and then all my tasks for them were rejected... Collosal waste of time.

9 january 2019 00:01 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!