• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The age of video games

We are in the age of video games where all the big companies compete for popularity, every so often new extremely interesting video game platforms are invented.
    Console games transcended history, like forgetting that wonderful atari in the 90s, then the gamboy color was wonderful, the super nintendo the play station, psp go, nintendo 64, nintendo sony, wii, and today everyone dies for have a nintendo switch, how wonderful.

vHxl03cPvz2fTpX3rv1M8QwU3ftjvl.webp

The nintendo switch is a creation of Satoru Iwata from the great Nintendo company, he created it in 2015 before he died, he left a fabulous legacy to share with friends and family. There is a game from that series that seems a lot to me, in fact it has a resemblance to Mario Run from Google Play, and also to Mario Party from Nintendo Switch, the game is called Super Mario Odyssey.

I believe that Nintendo has a long way to go and will not die easily, the children of my children's children, even if technology advances, will play Nintendo games, because they are quality art and entertainment.

There are many games that I have liked a lot from nintendo siwcht besides Super Mario Odyssey this super Mario Golf reminds me of the classic Mario Golf from the nintendo Wii, how can I forget it? I grew up with those games, I remember that I loved weekends because I used to play with my cousins with my nintendo wii and with my play, I was already in high school but I still had a lot of fun, I was and i continue to be an entertaining boy.

In virtual reality there is another game that you probably already know and it is that it cannot go unnoticed it is playstation, a long time ago I had a play 1 then I bought a play 3 and now I have my play 5, I remember when I played resident evil and castlemania was the glory and now the games have better graphics I love the horror and persecution ones, as well as minecraft, my son plays it on his computer and I ha
    ve the option of playing it with my psp.
    If you still haven't decided on a video console, I recommend Nintendo Switch and Play 5.

Let's talk about android games, there is one that for me has been unique and special, clash royale, although new ones have already come out in the marketplace I really liked this great one, I also want to tell you about clash royale, it is a strategy game it is about to beat your opponent with the cards that you organize in your own way, of course there are other ways to play and that is to create a strategy with a deck that you get randomly, among other things, there is no way to not be entertained, after a busy week is good to distract yourself with the game of your choice.  

There are games to dance, to rest, to challenge, to scream in fear... You can see a bit of everything, on Facebook we find games of skills and strategies, I love to challenge my mom when I'm playing ludo on Facebook, I remember when I was a boy used to play it with a board and now I can play it with all my friends who are scattered in various parts of the world.

26 february 2022 01:13 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!