• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Counter Strike's Heaven

If you've ever played first-person shooter games or overall shooting games, there's a high chance you've played CS:GO as in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. This game since 2012 has been played by majority of the people in shooting community and is still up to date.

Now I would first like to tell the most obvious things I like about the game.

> Lots of gamemodes. Like casual, competitive, and others.
    > Lots of guns! Wide range of guns with its own unique uses.
    > Lots of maps! Every map is unique in its own ways so that everyone can enjoy playing it.
    > Just the overall game. The game itself is somewhat addictive and fun to play especially with friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about the cons. The things that I DON'T like.

Teen's Anti-Cheat Program Has Helped Ban More Than 14,000 CS:GO Players

> Cheaters. The VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) isn't so advanced which leads to more hackers in games.

And yes, the only thing I don't like about CS is cheaters. Other than that everything is skill-based.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We definitely have all the guns and utilities and even shields in the game.
    CSGO community wants improvement to the buy menu following Feb 24 update -  Dexerto

But what else do we need for us to win?

> Good reaction time.
    > Good movement in-game.
    > Good use of grenades and shields.
    > Good recoil control in guns.

And I think you are gonna know what else you need for it.

What's the best modes and maps or guns to play for starters?

> Casual modes, you should learn the overall mechanics of the game before going to competitive or any other modes.
    > As a starter, you should start playing Dust II first as it's the most beginner friendly map for beginners.
    > Use M4A1-S as a starter as it has the most silent recoil in the game.
    > Now gradually become better and start to explore more maps and guns!

So finally, since I've covered almost every aspect of the game, should you play CS:GO?

The answer is yes and no.

Why yes? -> Enjoyable game, good graphics and really good game to play with friends.

And why no? -> Highly addictive, skins are too irresistible, you may get depressed while playing CS:GO in special cases.

Now before you type any neglecting comments or anything, keep in mind this article is written by someone with over 500+ hours in CS:GO which means I am still new to CS:GO.

Stay safe, Stay healthy.

Bye!

25 february 2022 02:49 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!