• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Here's how to register

1: Fill in email, password, and click the tick in "I accept the EULA" 2: Right-click on the text "I accept the Privacy Policy", and click on "Inspect" (the last option in the bottom) 3: You now see some website code. In the code locate

4: Type [ bfc-check ] after "..check1" like this
    5: Last step is to look at the " (Important: type checked after ....absolute;" don't forget to type it on the right side of " Now you can click PLAY NOW!

8 november 2018 21:27 2364

Writing any form of coding here is not possible. I think i messed up the comment system.

8 november 2018 21:30 2364

Anyway. Just play a SPOT THE DIFFERENCE game looking at the code. There are two div classes with "b-form-check1" in them. Top is different from the bottom one. Make the bottom one look like top one. Do the same to the "input" tag.

8 november 2018 21:36 2364

1: Введите пароль и нажмите «Проверить» (последний вариант вниз) 3: Теперь вы видите некоторый код сайта. , В коде найдите

4: введите [bfc-check] после "..check1", как это
    5: последний шаг, чтобы посмотреть на "

6 august 2019 00:40 2364

1: Fill in email, password, and click the tick in "I accept the EULA" 2: Right-click on the text "I accept the Privacy Policy", and click on "Inspect" (the last option in the bottom) 3: You now see some website code. In the code locate

4: Type [ bfc-check ] after "..check1" like this
    5: Last step is to look at the "

13 august 2019 01:22 2364

idk what you mean lol ima try a different game haha

24 august 2019 22:31 2364

To comment you have to be logged in!