• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET 2500 soulgems daily

Well before a go into details i wanted to say that i made it myself so hope you enjoy it and it is totally updated so you were wondering is there any other way of getting sg well these way you might never knew about
    well as i said there are a lot of ways but these ways are actually unique SO

FIRST THE DAILY CHEST: well this way is one of the best ways and it is opening daily free chests! wait are there any daily chests out their! well yes!! there is the way you do it is so easy just first sign in with your steam account if you do not have then sign up for a one its pretty easy well i will describe it in the photo

well  as you can see then click on get then link it with your steam account and follow their instructions
    after that you are going to earn a daily chest
    BUT DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING OR YOU WONT GET THE CHEST!
    then you can get up to 1000 sg per chest so what are you waiting for just go and check it out!!

SECOND DAILY LOGIN GEMS: 
    well there are no further info than just opening gamehag everyday then at last you get bonus you can also buy runes to increase them

well if you activated the rune you will get 7 sg instead of 5 for one week and when the bonus login comes you earn about 8 more sg or even more
    so if you won 500 or more soulgems from the steamchest and about 50 from the daily login then
    you have 550 sg until now without doing anything

THIRD MAKING ARTICLES AND VOTING:

well pretty easy step just make any article you want then publish it and wait for voting for average price that they will give to you is 400 or 300 but if you made an excellent one and everybody liked it you might get 900 to 1000 sg!!! but lets stay average so you earned 400 sg so you have until now 950 which means you could buy random steam card or more cs go stuff
    then you could vote for articles lets say 50 then you earned 1000 soulgems per one day and try your best making as much steps as you could 

FOURTH.BROWSER GAMES:

well if you do not have enough space or not a high RAM then go to <get more>then<games>
    then make the type browser games
    then there you have it choose any game you want then play it and complete missions and
    the most common easy missions gives you up to 500 soul gems then after you complete the mission you recieve 500 sg then 1000 + 500 = 1500 per day

I think that is so cool for one day
    wait! i think that you want to receive more ok then the last step for today

FIFTH :
     well this one is pretty easy you could just invite your friends with you referral link you earn for each 10 people:250 sg
    30 people:500 sg
    50 poeple 500 sg
    100 people 1250 sg
    i thinks that is alots of sg so do it right now
     if you want more then that is the last one for today
    making youtube vids
    you could make youtube vids from more tab make a one and publish it then there you have you will get sg on how quality is it so yeah please enjoy my article and vote for it please i worked very hard on it!!!!!! so yeah thanks for reading and stay tuned for part 2!!!

23 october 2018 17:15 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!