• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Implementation of an additional motivational offer for articles

Greetings!
    Forgive me if my suggestion seems a little naive. Now I'll try to explain the thread's title, its foreword and motivation; sorry if it is too long.

I recently came across a 2018 Gamehag article about moderators wanted. I sincerely love to help this community, so I went to look for a corresponding post on Facebook to learn whether the offer is still relevant, as the moderators are changing, new language localizations appear, etc. But, as far as I got it, alas, there is no need for new moderators (or moderators' assistants) now. However, I noticed one interesting thing among the terms of acceptance that gave me the next thought.

It would be great if a new article competition or contest was created. For a short time, users would be offered to write an article on a specific topic or a list of topics (game / game series, publisher / developer, easter eggs, games based on movies / books, etc.).
    If such work turns out to be original, fitting the standard rules (or at least being very close to them), etc., its author would have the highest chance for it to be published as soon as possible. Perhaps the reward for such articles could even be slightly increased (to 300+ SG), but this is an optional thing.

Every day, users submit a lot of spam and plagiarism as articles; on some language localizations, there are practically no articles, which is sometimes strange in comparison with the activity of users there. With the reward dropping from 1000 SG to 250 SG, I assume that the level of user interest in writing articles has dropped significantly. If there was something to motivate them to write original works, the level of interest and quality of the offered material could increase. This is what my suggestion is based on.

Thank you sincerely for your attention and work. Have a pleasant day!

P.S. I also thought that such a published article could be considered a completed task - I mean, it would extend the Magic Shield activity. I do realize this is unlikely to happen for now, but still it is at least would be reasonable (the user is active on the site and fulfills the Gamehag's offer, even if not related to tasks or contracts).

10 august 2020 14:17 8369

Thanks for your suggestion and has been sent to the team for consideration!
    Locking thread. 🔒

15 august 2020 14:44 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!