• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Thread lists for bug reports

Hi, It would be really cool to have a thread list for bug reports from users! It should greatly help the developers squash some bugs from the site and Users should get rewarded if their reported bug gets fixed.

27 july 2020 18:49 8369

I agree with you in your suggestion, seems I've made similar one recently so it's always nice to find someone who thinks about it, too :)

Is it allowed to post links to Gamehag groups? If yes, may I please share a link to a Moderators Help private group here? There is a separate thread created by one of the moderators specially for users to report bugs, exploits and so on.

27 july 2020 21:05 8369

Hi there :D

@Aonb

Is it allowed to post links to Gamehag groups?

If your purpose is members recruitment, then I think it's not entirely a good idea. However, in this case, you're permitted because you actually want to help users by providing a link to this group, not advertise it :)

@FaizKTG

Actually, in my group that's called Moderators Help, there's a thread called Report Bugs, exploits, etc. (as @Aonb mentioned above.)
    There you can report any bugs, glitches, or exploits in Gamehag.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

28 july 2020 08:58 8369

Nice! I've sent the group an invite and am waiting to get accepted. It would be better if it was its own thread list but either way, thank you.

28 july 2020 12:43 8369

Yup, to extend your suggestion, Gamehag could also implement a bug bounty system to reward users with SG who find valid bugs and give a detailed method of reproducing them within the site.

Other than that, thanks for your suggestion and both of these have been sent to the team for consideration!
    Locking thread. 🔒

31 july 2020 17:41 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!