• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The thread disappeared from here some time after the creation, however, it appears as a freshly created one in the corresponding windows

Sorry if the thread name is a little confusing, I don’t know yet how to write it in proper way. Well. I created a thread on this forum just a few minutes ago. In it, I described a small bug related to indicators of threads and posts in private groups, etc. Later, I wanted to update it a bit, because I found another option for displaying a similar error (which I described in it). However, when I returned to the forum, I could not find my thread.

And here are few clarifications just in case:
    - I chose English localization in the settings menu when I created the thread;
    - I still see the name of the thread in the "Newest Subjects" field on the forums home page;
    - The name of the thread is also displayed in the "Suggestions and Ideas" preview on the same home page of the forums;
    - There are no such thread in the "Suggestions and Ideas" forum's thread list;
    - The search function on the forum "Suggestions and Ideas" does not show similar results;
    - This issue of mine is displayed in at least two browsers.

Here are also links to screenshots that briefly display the above items: http://prntscr.com/thiwnp; http://prntscr.com/thiww8.

It would be really interesting to find out if this actually a bug, or it is showed only for me in such way, or the thread was just deleted (by someone intentionally or by mistake) short after publication, and also whether such issues happened before. Thank you!

14 july 2020 14:10 8369

Seems like it had been deleted by the system and you're only seeing a cached copy of it in the preview. In any case I've brought this bug up to the Gamehag Team. Thanks for your report!

Please lock the thread if you do not have any further comments, else we will do so after 48 hours. 🔒

18 july 2020 05:59 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!