• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Functionality extension in the chat menu

I understand that this is a game portal, and the messenger here is only an auxiliary function for communication between users, but it seems to me it would be great if more functions were presented in it.

For example, the ability to make a paragraph, i.e. line break, with no problems (I tried both Enter and Ctrl + Enter, but each time a new line was created); also sometimes in the chat there is not enough at least a temporary opportunity to edit the sent message, because we all can make a random mistake or accidentally send a message without adding it.
    I thought about other possible additions, such as indicating the time of messages or when the user was online the last time, but even the functions mentioned above would be nice to get.

I also remember that you advised you to create one thread for each suggestion, but I’m not sure whether it is needed here, as everything written above refers to one topic and are only possible examples of performing it.
    And thank you again. You are doing a wonderful job here.

12 july 2020 21:01 8369

In the future could you list out features you would like to see added in point form instead of lumping them into a single paragraph?

Helps to keep your suggestion clear and ensure that I don't miss out on a point.

In any case this was what I've sent to the Gamehag Team:

• Line break

• Editing sent messages

• Show time of messages

• Show when user was last online within the chat window

If I have missed out on any points feel free to let me know below, if not please lock the thread, else we will be doing so without any response after 48 hours. 🔒

18 july 2020 05:48 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!