• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Bug reports feature improving (separate forum or locked thread or any other function) and\or a little bit widening of FAQ

I thought that it would be possible to make an official forum or at least a separate pinned subsection (thread) for reporting bugs. Yes, often users write about bugs on this forum and make their suggestions for fixing them or creating something new through fixing them, however a) there are simple display bugs that need only to be fixed and nothing more; b) such descriptions are often repeated because either users - for various reasons, including a conditionally important one - do not know or cannot see what others have already written about this, or such description threads are already closed but the bug is still repeating or has begun to repeat again.

I even thought about making a whole section like “reporting an error” with a pop-up window with a list of ready-made common causes (presented as points and sub-items), like: “this is a display error”, “this is a playback error”, “ I can’t go to another page "," I can’t insert a picture "," I can’t find my post "and other items and the item" other ", which would allow the user to describe the problem in detail. Including the user could receive an automatic response or redirect to the FAQ, which would contain an answer to his request, if a ready-made solution to fix his problem already exists.

However, as you see, at this stage my initial suggestion described above and thoughts about expanding the FAQ itself (its sub-items and a possible additional function) were mixed up, because I was a bit stuck with rationalization of my proposal :) The only thing I know for sure is that that the implementation of something like this could facilitate the work of administrators \ moderators \ tech support and would give more answers to questions for those users who are really looking for solutions. But only you know better how it could be implemented in the site system. So forgive me if my thoughts are really a bit confused due to the fact that I started from one and eventually touched on another topic, I only hope that this will at least help a little with the approach to improving the features of the site as a review of one of the users.

Thank you very much for your attention and patience!

P.S. Forgive me for the huge description and if I write too often about some minor mistakes on the site - I just want to be useful here, my intentions do not include condemnations without offers in return and readiness for discussion. I understand that I should not apologize for this, but I worry a little nonetheless.

11 july 2020 17:00 8369

Just a little final addition:
    Writing to Misty is one of the best solutions,- she implements multiple functions and it's a great way to have a feedback from support. But it seems to me that: a) not many people write there or even realize that they really should write there; b) there are just too much similar messages \ offers \ reports received through this bot, and writing the same answer each time (even if it an automated one) takes time both for support and for users. That's why I made this suggestion even considering the versatility of Misty.

11 july 2020 17:08 8369

Thanks for your multiple suggestions! However in the future please keep your threads to 1 suggestion each.
    In essence, these are the suggestions I noted down from this thread:

1. New channel/section for reporting bugs

2. Improved search feature for forum topics

3. Redesigned FAQ page so users can easily find the solution to their problem

4. Make Misty more prominent so users contact her for support

5. These have all been sent to the Gamehag Team for approval.

If I am missing any suggestion please let me know below. Else, we will be locking the thread if there is no further response after 48 hours!

11 july 2020 20:35 8369

You are so amazing in what you do! Thank you very much.

Yes, paragraphs 1 and 3 are simply perfect in fitting what I originally wanted to suggest. Point 4 was considered by me as an alternative, therefore I made an addition about Misty for the purpose if you remind me of such a function in response to this thread of mine.
    Thanks again! Locking thread. 🔒

11 july 2020 20:43 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!