• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Why do people hate on Fortnite?!

Tell me why in the comments!

17 april 2018 21:48 2830

Because people talk about it way too much and they can not get it so they hate on us fortntie players.

20 april 2018 02:45 2830

its just for kids with some problems

22 april 2018 16:53 2830

Because its pubg try hards

27 april 2018 00:30 2830

Because the players that play Fortnite can't talk about something else than Fortnite

30 april 2018 22:34 2830

Because they get frustrated at times I'd say.

2 may 2018 06:14 2830

Because Pubg is better than Fortnite obviously and people gets upset when other people says Fortinite is better

3 may 2018 09:55 2830

People hate it because of the cartoony graphics and the community.

19 may 2018 08:44 2830

(i dislike fornite for multiple reasons and i love it for multiple reason also but here is my opinion please read it all and comment down below your opinions about my opinion thank you)... I love it when I can actually get kills but I hate it soo much when I can't seem to get one lousy kill and most of the time players will sneak up on me from behind and kill me, or when they shoot me with 1 single bullet and kill me when I shoot them with 50 bullets and they dont die, or when I'm in a gun battle with shotguns and I shoot them 3 times with a blue tack and they shoot me once with a pump and I still end up dying when they are on 1HP left, and when someone shoots me once with a blue tack i die easily and they dont die when i shoot them once with a pump like it doesnt make since i will have full health and full sheild and still die soo easily by anyone even a dumb noob, why can everyone kill me like nothing but its impossible for me to kill them easily too its all stupid, and why can't I ever get lucky why am I always the player getting unlucky on this stupid game, and fortnite always ruins my mood and my day like i would be having a amazing day then I play one single game of fortnite and it completely ruins my day and makes me soo stressed out and mad, like I literally never play fortnite when I am having a good day just because of that reason I can only play it when I am already stressed out and having a bad day which sucks, the game is like a bother to play, like I think it's soo fun building, collecting resources, and getting kills, but it also sucks to collect all of these resources then dying right after and basically wasting my time...fortnite is sometimes a huge waste of time and I think the only reason why I play fortnite still is the urge to get XP and get new skins and stuff and getting kills even though it always ends up being the complete opposite of that... i have a love and hate relationship with fortnite and most of the time I hate it with all of my heart and soul, like just right now I played 3 matches and it pissed me off soo badly and made me soo stressed out and it ruined my day to the point where i told myself that I wish that whoever made this game never existed and that fortnite should just improve to where players only get matched up with people there skill type and level instead of setting me up with no one but pros like noobs play against yt?; noobs, pros play against pros, and middle class plays against middle class i think that will help soo much but that's my opinion of the game so yeah I agree with u bro and everyone who agrees should UPVOTE this comment.. whoever disagrees with me DOWNVOTE this comment and please reply on why you disagre,,, even though I seriously doubt that anyone is going to read my whole reply anyways which was probably a huge waste of time for me to type my long opinion but I already did it so yea let me know everyone and everyone please reply with your opinions bad or good i just want to see what other people think

30 july 2018 00:41 2830

Because it stole some mechanics of pubg and it is more popular than other battle royales just becuase its free battle royale that was added as a bonus in the first place. Its also a little overated.

30 july 2018 08:11 2830

I dont hate it, thats just the main points

30 july 2018 08:12 2830

Its kind a strange But also repeated game

1 august 2018 21:51 2830

I just don't like the community. Its really a simple game but people act like its the best thing ever. Theres a lot of games that have online modes that are a lot better

16 january 2019 16:39 2830

I really dont like fortnite cause its too easy

16 january 2019 16:40 2830

Its basically a rip off of pubg + game graphics

16 january 2019 16:40 2830

fortnite is minecraft hungergames thats all

16 january 2019 16:56 2830

To comment you have to be logged in!