• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Skyrim Heart fire Trophy Guide

A guide to complete all hearth fire trophies.

Hearth fire DLC Trophy Guide!Heart fire is one of Skyrim's DLC.It is not as big as the other DLCs, and it focuses on the family life rather than fighting and exploring.

First Trophy, Proud Parent:

This trophy is obtained by adopting at least one child.It is very quick, but to do so you need to have a house with a child bedroom.To buy a house, first you need to become thane in one of the major cities, then go to the king's steward and buy a house.The price of the house is different depending on the city but most of them cost 5000 coins and the child bedroom 250 coins.
    You can adopt children at the Honor hall orphanage in Riften.The trophy will give you 10 Gamer score.
    MO3NVtbgiWkpRoBeOzHQkkU9kemqqg.jpg

Second Trophy, Land Owner:

This trophy is obtained by buying one of the three pots of land.First you need to become thane in one of the three available cities then speak to the king's steward and buy the land plot.The plot is worth 5000 coins.The trophy will give you 10 Gamer score.

Third Trophy, Architect:

First you need to buy one of the land plots from one of the three available cities.You will have to build a small house, then the main hall, then the three wings of the main hall.For all of this you will need: 158 x Quarried stone, 129 x logs, 48 x iron ingots, 26 x clay and 11 x corundum ingots.To get the materials you can either buy them from several shops around the map, hire a steward to sell them to you, or mine stone and clay around your house and saw logs at different mills around the map.You can find a stone mine and a clay deposit next to the land plot you bought.The trophy will give you 10 Gamer score.
    ZThVMWKtCHKQRLKegSBaBebVVafhqf.jpg

Fourth Trophy, Land Baron

To unlock this trophy you need to buy all three land plots from all the available cities.To do so you have to become thane in each of them.To become thane you will have to talk to the king and complete a mission for him or help three people of the respective city.Each land plot costs 5000 coins so in total you need to have 15000 coins.The trophy will give you 10 Gamer score.

Last Trophy, Master Architect:

To unlock this trophy, first you will have to buy all three land plots from all the available cities, then you will have to build a small house with a main hall and three wings for the main hall on each of the land plots.I total you will need 15000 coins, 3 x 158 Quarried stone, 3 x 129 logs, 3 x 48 iron ingots, 3 x 26 clay and 3 x 11 corundum ingots.The trophy will give you 10 Gamer score.
    mF3VLnbEmPLtAucYAowoDgw64vCVvk.png
    The estimated time to unlock all trophies is 2-3 hours and it will give you 50 Gamer score in total.I hope this helped you!!!

26 may 2020 05:50 1625

good guide thx

31 may 2020 17:39 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!