• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

A Quick Guide To Roblox!

Hello, fellow gamers! Have you heard of this popular game, "Roblox"? Roblox is an online game platform with millions of games available to its players and also allows the players to make their own games. This article will explain all of the different concepts in Roblox as of May 2020!

Roblox may be a complex thing at first, but once you look into it, it is fairly simple.

Let's start with the biggest part of the platform:

1. Games

There are millions of games in Roblox that fit in every single genre for almost any age; war, fashion, sports, horror, simulators, card games, etc.
    Most games on the platform are free to players. However, the games that are not free on the other hand must be bought with Roblox's virtual currency, Robux. This leads us to our next topic.

2. Robux

Robux can be used to buy games, customize your personal Roblox character that you play games with, or to buy game passes that give you certain abilities in games. This virtual currency must be bought and can sadly not be earned within the games. There is however a way to get Robux for free, which is by joining groups.

3. Groups

Joining Roblox groups is an awesome way to earn free Robux. They may also benefit you in games similar to game passes. Most groups allow you to communicate with other players as well. In order to create a group, you can create one with 100 Robux.k2foO4zXPt17kAIFFp9QncavXvF804.PNG
    Continuing on from groups giving out Robux, a group must earn group funds by selling items that other players can use for their avatars (or Roblox characters). Sadly, Premium, the Roblox membership is needed to produce these items.

4. Premium

Premium benefits players by giving them monthly Robux and a 10% bonus of Robux when being purchased. Trading is also enabled; a player can trade items with another Premium member. You also get a cool emblem next to your username in the player list of games. 

5. Friends

While in-game or looking through the Roblox website, you can send a friend request to anyone (except those who've blocked you). After the other player has accepted the friend request, you may now chat with that player or join the same server the player is playing in. These are very useful features that will allow you to play with that player and keep in touch with them.

6. Creating Games

Those who are older or do not prefer playing games may create games using Roblox Studio, an app that is connected to Roblox. Roblox Studio allows you to code scripts and create models to make a game. You can then publish your game to Roblox for other users to play.

7. Badges

In Roblox, there are two types of badges: Player badges and Roblox badges. Player badges are basically awards you can earn from games if you reach or do a specific thing (ex: You've Reached Level 5!). Roblox badges are badges you earn outside of games. One of them is the Veteran badge. You can earn this for having your Roblox account for more than a year.
    JU4ygrMQc5aGUhitAHy0PDeHoj89G5.PNG

Those are all of the most important Roblox concepts!

Most Popular Roblox Games:

1. Adopt Me (Simulator game)

2. Welcome to Bloxburg (Simulator/Building game)

3. Piggy (Horror game)

4. Royale High (Fashion/Simulator game)

5. Sky Block (Building/Simulator game)

Thank you for reading my article! I hope this has helped you a lot.

15 may 2020 07:31 1625

ım reading ur types

15 may 2020 08:53 1625

and ıt seems you pro in here

yea. u re prof. in here

Minecraft is a sandbox v

15 may 2020 08:56 1625

nice guide

27 may 2020 14:28 1625

ım playing the roblox add friend my roblox nickname is king_mali1

27 may 2020 14:50 1625

great article! thx for giving us info

27 may 2020 15:09 1625

hi test this

27 may 2020 15:25 1625

we can play it
    some one should carry me tho i suck

27 may 2020 15:34 1625

Thanks for the guide man - will check it out!

28 may 2020 16:46 1625

i want robux chest

29 may 2020 02:55 1625

to get robux

thanks very much

Thanks a lot m8

29 may 2020 12:54 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!