Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

World of Warships - Free Premium Bonus!

(4.36/5) 8877 rates

Play and get

Soul Gems

For 3 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Play at least 7 battles and get your first warship

Where does it says what level you are on?

I can't find where it says what level you are on.

28 april 2020 17:43 6547

I can't find it under my name.

28 april 2020 18:03 6547

Never mind, you just have to take a screenshot of the milestone to show you are level 5. World of Warships offers players a smooth progression by introducing new content step-by-step. These milestones are represented by Account Levels in the Service Record under the "Profile" tab in the Port screen. By playing in battles, captains also raise their Account Level and unlock new opportunities as well as rewards. Below is a list of the most important milestones currently available in the game. More features, game modes, and content will be added with time. Keep a lookout!

28 april 2020 18:13 6547

My task keeps getting rejected

28 april 2020 21:20 6547

For task submit a picture of the milestone to show you are level 5. World of Warships offers players a smooth progression by introducing new content step-by-step. These milestones are represented by Account Levels in the Service Record under the "Profile" tab in the Port screen. By playing in battles, captains also raise their Account Level and unlock new opportunities as well as rewards. Below is a list of the most important milestones currently available in the game. More features, game modes, and content will be added with time. Keep a lookout!

29 april 2020 03:57 6547

To comment you have to be logged in!