• Sign in Sign up

Collect SG

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

Middle Earth in your pc

The Lord of the Rings Online is a massivley multiplayer online role-playing game, that taking place during the time period of The Lord of the Rings. The game published at 2007 and it become free to play at 2010.

Before you start playing you must need to create a character. The Lord of the Rings Online only launched with four playable races: Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits and Men. In 2014 a new race of Beornings was added, although this race is only for the new class of the same name. Mordor expansion in 2017 added the new High Elf race. In 2019 a new race of "St**t-Axe Dwarves" was added, representing a dwarven clan from the far east of Middle-Earth with an appearance distinct from that of Longbeard dwarves. Released as part of Minas Morgul expansion, St**t-Axes dwarves also allow players to choose either male or female for their character as with all other races, while the original Dwarven race only allows to create male characters. After selecting a character race, players are limited in choosing a character class based on that race, with the most radical exception being the Beorning race, which only allows the Beorning class. I prefer the man race in that game.

vKsIrfvzoBVxQ793vPAnutj351mFYh.png
    The next step is the class choosing.The original seven character classes in the game are Burglar, Captain, Champion, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-master and Minstrel. Mines of Moria added the Rune-Keeper and Warden classes, while a tenth Beorning class was added in a regular update on November 2014. These three additional classes have to be unlocked by both free-to-play players and subscribers either through the in-game Store or by purchasing the Mines of Moria expansion. A character of each class can further specialize in one of the three trait lines that further determine their skills and combat role. While players can switch between different trait lines at will, each requires a specific set of gear and Legendary Items to complement and fully utilize it. In addition to Class traits, Racial and Virtue traits can also be earne and upgraded by completing specific quests and deeds. I prefer captain, champion and hunter classes in the game.
    P5dpad44lcBaScdzEFsFTv9xh928Wg.png
    Deeds are a means of tracking accomplishments for each character that are not part of any quest. Most common are regional deeds, found in all of the game's landscape regions, including Explorer, Slayer, Lore and Reputation deeds. Deeds are generally discovered upon completion of one of the goals of the deed (e.g., finding the first area of an Explorer deed or killing the first enemy of a Slayer deed), although some deeds are hidden and do not show up until all required objectives have been completed. Other deeds include those tied to individual character's class or race, while Epic story deeds are advanced by completing quests in the Epic Quest line. Additional deeds are also found in conjunction with the Skirmish and Instance features. A final Deed category is the Hobby, related to fishing, which currently is the only in-game Hobby. In addition, there are 'Meta' Deeds that require completion of several other deeds, usually all of the deeds in a region or in an Instance Cluster. Deed completion is generally rewarded by statistic boosts, often LOTRO points, and sometimes cosmetic/non-combat awards such as titles or emotes.
    AHgAiyxWXiSPfqdPHJiaI0BNslZmTZ.jpg
    Reputation is the measure of how well acquainted a player is with a specific group or faction. Each region in The Lord of the Rings Online features one or several factions, reputation for which may be gained by completing quests, deeds, defeating specific monsters and using Reputation items. Reputation factions in the original game and in the Mines of Moria favored advancement by collecting and using Reputation items, while those from Siege of Mirkwood onward lean towards repeatable quests that provide a set amount of Reputation each day instead. Each Reputation faction includes vendors with a set of specific rewards unlocked at various tiers, ranging from cosmetic pets and outfits to top-tier weapons and armour. Crafting Guilds are special Reputation factions for the crafting skills that provide access to exclusive crafting recipes, and each character can join up to two Crafting Guilds at a time.

So why not get visit the website and join this epic game? Middle Earth awaist you.

25 april 2020 08:55 1625

i dont like this type of games

25 april 2020 09:02 1625

I love this comment i cant wait to get my xp;)

25 april 2020 13:23 1625

i like it!

25 april 2020 14:59 1625

I really like this article! PERFECT job!

25 april 2020 15:55 1625

This game is not goood.thx for article

25 april 2020 16:14 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!