How it works

Robots on war is good

Also why is my teammates not that good?

22 april 2020 02:53 2788

😕становится скоро скучно

22 april 2020 09:50 2788

Very good game

9 may 2020 17:06 2788

really good game and i enjoy or enjoyed playing it since now i play different games I found that it was very money hungry which is what led me away from it

13 may 2020 16:00 2788

anyways i recommend it

13 may 2020 16:00 2788

good game

19 may 2020 12:38 2788

Yeah it’s a pretty good game

4 november 2020 01:11 2788

its good acully in desktop not available in desktop in android only and ios

4 november 2020 07:41 2788

This Privacy Policy covers our websites on the roblox.com domain, our Roblox mobile, virtual reality (“VR”) and Xbox apps, the Roblox Player, the Roblox Studio, and our other websites, products, software, applications, content, data feeds and other services (“Service”) on which an authorized link to this Privacy Policy is posted. This Policy covers our practices regarding Roblox users of all ages, including a unique set of practices for those under the age of 13 (“children” or “child”). The Service is operated by or on behalf of Roblox Corporation.

4 november 2020 14:45 2788

If you are an EEA resident, this whole Policy applies to you. However, EEA residents should see Section 15 below, which will inform you in detail about the personal information we process, how we process it, for which purposes we process it, with whom we share it, on what legal basis we process and transfer your personal information and which rights you have regarding the processing of your personal information.

4 november 2020 14:45 2788

Roblox is also committed to protecting the privacy of our users, including children. Please see the “Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls” section below for more information about your rights as a parent or legal guardian of our children users and the measures we take to afford children users with additional protections and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). To learn more about COPPA, you may consult this simple one-page informational guide from the kidSAFE Seal Program – www.kidsafeseal.com/knowaboutcoppa.html.

4 november 2020 14:46 2788

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Privacy Policy and/or data practices, please contact us at the following support form, telephone number, or mailing address:

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Privacy Policy and/or data practices, please contact us at the following support form, telephone number, or mailing address:

Please note that our Corporate Websites (which may include corp.roblox.com, blog.roblox.com, and their subdomains) are general audience websites. On these sites, we may provide information regarding the corporate side of Roblox, press information, career information, and other general audience information. We may also ask for your name, email address, employment details if you send us a CV, resume or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general inquiry regarding employment opportunities with us and other information so that we can provide corporate-related information to you or respond to your job application. No game play happens on the Corporate Websites. As such, the parts of this Privacy Policy that discuss game play or discuss children are not applicable to the Corporate Websites.

To comment you have to be logged in!