• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

World of Tanks

(4.31/5) 6674 rates

CG's Personal Mission Tips/Tricks/Advice (STUG IV Currently)

Hello everyone, I understand a lot of you are having troubles and issues with the Personal Missions, so I thought I'd give you some advice on how I got mine. It took me ~26 hours straight to unlock the Stug IV, and place 2nd in the forum contest, which I am both very excited about, and burnt out, but I figure if I can help a few of you figure this out, then at least my struggle was worth it. I completed MT/HT/TD/SPG 15 with the secondary for the STUG IV. On my normal play through, I was aiming at doing all 5, and managed the secondaries on SPG and TD first try. After struggling with LT-15 for over an hour, I started to alternate playing my LT, and going for the secondary on MT and HT to get those secondaries. I ended up getting my MT-15(s) in a T34-85M but playing a bit passive, and cleaning up two TDs on Sand River, and continuing my alternating pattern, got my HT-15(s) on Prokhorovka with an E100 playing the middle ridge (I had actually completed this three times before, but without the win needed for the secondary). A link to that battle's replay here http://replays.quick...id=82480#report 2921 damage dealt, 1983 received and 4300 blocked by armor for a total of 9204. Now, I highly recommend having tanks of all types and tiers, I did 40% of these at tier 6, 40 % at tier 9, and the last 10% in 7s and 9s. There are reasons for this, which I will share along the way. ***NOTE*** A lot of these are worded poorly, and have requirements with are very vague, or barely fit the description. When giving advice to people in other threads, I've had a few people get angry at me when I tell them "Module damage doesn't count if it's a track". I'm sorry, I didn't make the missions, I'm just telling you what I've found in my experience, so please, keep that attitude out of here. Also, these are what I FOUND to work, it isn't to say that they are/aren't buggy and glitchy, but these are the methods and ways that I attained completion.

15 december 2017 23:10 1

To comment you have to be logged in!