• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Stardew Valley - review.

Stardew Valley is a game that involves running a farm. We are accompanied by pixel graphics, which many of us love. In addition to running a farm, the game introduces mechanics of friendship, relationships or marriages with the inhabitants of a nearby village, which is nearby our farm. To make it not boring, we can also explore mines to obtain valuable materials, fight with creatures or collect various items scattered around the world.

Hello, guys! Today I want to make an article about a game called "Stardew Valley". Stardew Valley is a game where I spent a lot of time and patience and as you see, there is a lot of info about this game. Despite that, I'd appreciate if you read the entire article and just enjoy everything. 

Stardew Valley

The usual "farm simulator" offers us a more interesting game than you can imagine, because it has a lot of side functions and activities that you can deal with when you water the carrots and feed the chickens. The whole construction of the game has been well thought out, because in addition to running a farm that brings us income if we sell plant products, e.g. potatoes, flowers, coffee beans, etc., animal products, e.g. chicken eggs, wool, milk, synthetic and mining products, e.g. various types of raw materials such as emeralds, diamonds, topazes.

Ntg9Qun0r2ahR4ikGeuRC0EISr73tr.png

And if we get tired of sitting on our piece of land, we can go to a small village where we can interact with people living there, buy goods in the store, improve our farm, improve our equipment, or give out gifts to improve relationships that can make us enter into a marriage and then into a marriage that will give us various extra things depending on the person we'll marry. When going to the mine, remember to watch the time, have a gun and something to eat to regenerate stamina and health. The mine is divided into floors, on each floor there are raw materials, basic types: coal, iron, although the further we find rarer and more profitable items. To be able to go to the floor below, you must dig with pickaxe stones and minerals so that we can find a hole with a ladder, which we can go down below. 

Every 10 levels we get, we can go back later (only to those levels where the elevator was, e.g. 30, 50, not to levels in between, e.g. 33, 54) to the surfaces. On each segment some monsters will attack us, the deeper the more, they are not only on the initial segments, which is why we can kick calmly there. In addition to access to the mine, farm, and village, we also have other locations to visit. The game world is much wider and more developed than I think. We have a beach at our disposal, where precious shells are respected from time to time, which we can then sell. In addition to the beach, there is also a forest in which sludge resplends and a lot of wood if we needed it. Additional activities that are hidden from us are also the quests we get from the NPC or through the mailbox located on our farm. The mailbox also informs us about upcoming events in the village. However, thanks to the calendar we can find out who has the birthday on what day to give them a gift. This will significantly improve our relationships. Running the farm itself has even more options. At the start of our game, our entire farm is covered with trees, grass, and stones, which we need to remove to a small extent to have a place for planting and cultivation. We can water our crops with a watering can and a small water source.

whknE2MdrBBrQtudKMkVh8SRP7QWfP.png

Right next to our house there is a large box that looks like the entrance to the basement. On the contrary, it is a place where we can throw items that we want to sell. Seasonal seeds, fruit trees, and flowers can be bought in a shop in the city. Of course, the seasons apply, and during the winter nothing grows. If we build a barn or a henhouse (one of the NPCs can help us, it's on the north side of the map, on the way to the mine), we can buy animals that are not the cheapest, so you need to raise some funds. When we have a barn or a henhouse or other place for animals, you will need a silo, which we will place close enough to be able to store hay to feed the animals. The silo itself replenishes food every day with animals than we would have to do by hand.
    In addition to farm animals, we have the option of hugging a cat or dog, as well as a horse. To get a pet, just fill his bowl with water using a watering can, and after a few days he will come alone. As for the horse, we need to build a suitable place for him, in this case, stables. After just one day the horse will also come alone. Having a horse is convenient because we can move much faster than we would do it on our feet.

deD7TtVaSNG9RCngHpu1HKlG3ZHx03.png

Over time, the game falls into such a routine, where, starting a new day, you collect milk and eggs from animals, water the plants and set off to do other activities because it is already automatic. I spent most of my time in addition to improving the farm in the underground because I like exploration and discovering new things more. Although I'm not a fan of such games, it is because of such an element as mine or other systems, e.g. quests or upgrading tools, finding better weapons, that made me play this game very nicely. Also, I want to mention the pixel graphics, which are very pleasing to the eye, have also contributed to this. 

What do I think of the game?

I rate the game with 9.5/10 stars, due to the gameplay and also because after some time I got bored and now I rarely get on it.

Thank you for reading my article, I really appreciate it. What do you think of the game? Please, let me know in the comment section!

Image source: Google.

25 march 2020 11:15 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!